PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can I tailgate a fan less home game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrone

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I get this itch around June, and it turns into full blown withdrawal by August, and now I'm hearing that it's all of September at a minimal and probably longer before I can get my fix....

So, I'm thinking of just tailgating in the lots with a TV on game day to hold me over. Anyone know if we'll be allowed to tailgate home games where fans aren't allowed inside? Either official or unofficial lots, I'll take what I can get.

Just a note, not asking if I *should*, only if I can.

You should try it out and get back to us.

I get this itch around June, and it turns into full blown withdrawal by August, and now I'm hearing that it's all of September at a minimal and probably longer before I can get my fix....

So, I'm thinking of just tailgating in the lots with a TV on game day to hold me over. Anyone know if we'll be allowed to tailgate home games where fans aren't allowed inside? Either official or unofficial lots, I'll take what I can get.

stadium lots probably not... maybe a private lot up there? im sure someone will be willing to take your 40 bucks so you can set up a grill and drink til it gets ugly...

FWIW.. I was at Patriot Place this weekend. Restaurants at the stadium will be open during home and away games - reservation only ..$125 tab minimum per person. (This was at CBS sports scene).

Edit: $50 pp during away games.

Go for it
Rules no longer apply

PS...... Krafty did say parking is free

What happens if you feel a gas turning into a solid?

Where will you go?

I've been joking about this with my brother's too. The mall is open so lots will be open too.

If I'm not in my real seat then give me the man cave was our conclusion.

What happens if you feel a gas turning into a solid?

Where will you go?

1 person privacy tent + 5 gallon bucket + toilet seat = never have to worry about stuff like that again

1 person privacy tent + 5 gallon bucket + toilet seat = never have to worry about stuff like that again
51_2557_post_media_0kLh.jpg

FWIW.. I was at Patriot Place this weekend. Restaurants at the stadium will be open during home and away games - reservation only ..$125 tab minimum per person. (This was at CBS sports scene).

Edit: $50 pp during away games.

So a group of four people having burgers and beers to watch a game on TV will be pay $500? Oof.

I'd just tailgate in my own driveway.....and invite people over.

So a group of four people having burgers and beers to watch a game on TV will be pay $500? Oof.

Burgers and Beers while watching a game on TV, @ Gillette stadium. If you score a seat on the patio you might be able to see a corner of the end zone. Don't get me wrong I'm DEF not doing it.

I'd just tailgate in my own driveway.....and invite people over.
Right??

I mean, why would you want to go down there ?

Burgers and Beers while watching a game on TV, @ Gillette stadium. If you score a seat on the patio you might be able to see a corner of the end zone. Don't get me wrong I'm DEF not doing it.

It's in the stadium? I was under the impression is was in the shopping center area next door (never been there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes