PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cam is not the Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG says hello.

Yeah we all rip on his 4th quarter in the Super Bowl but tbh he was only one throw away from beating the Chiefs in February. Maybe even one ticky tack OPI call on Kittle from doing so.

Looked good against us this year too. Got 11 yards per attempt - that's the highest allowed by the Pats defense this year to any QB.

If the 49ers let Jimmy go and Cam goes elsewhere... things will get interesting here.
JG is on a much better offense than ours and has one of the best TE’s in the league. He still needs a great situation which you won’t get here right now.

Team needs a total rebuild, someone like Jimmy G isn’t the answer

He was basically calling me a liar, but I didn't care to spend the time finding the posts from years ago that proved my point. Instead I just let him believe it or not.
He’s a senile, old bully. He always has been. I **** on him a little bit for you. Just get me a gift card to Amazon for Christmas.

JG is on a much better offense than ours and has one of the best TE’s in the league. He still needs a great situation which you won’t get here right now.

Team needs a total rebuild, someone like Jimmy G isn’t the answer
I agree. Plus San Fran is not trading him. He is a good fit for them. They were ravaged by injuries this year. Lynch knows how to build a great team. Perfect situation for him.

He’s a senile, old bully. He always has been. I **** on him a little bit for you. Just get me a gift card to Amazon for Christmas.
How about a music CD (if they still sell them) of one of those rappers (Big Smally, Big Little or whatever the f*** their names are) that you post in The Pub? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes