PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Caash Maluia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots roster breakdown: Can Cassh Maluia fill the void created by Elandon Roberts’ free agency departure?

For the love of god yes!

" Maluia aligned as an off-the-ball linebacker in the Cowboys’ 4-2-5 defense, and is expected to continue to be used that way in New England. In this role, he could help fill the void created by the free agency departure of Elandon Roberts: like the ex-Patriot, Maluia is at his best when playing downhill in the running game. He is therefore projected to be used primarily on early downs and in short-yardage situations at the next level."

Patriots roster breakdown: Can Cassh Maluia fill the void created by Elandon Roberts’ free agency departure?

For the love of god yes!
really
" Maluia aligned as an off-the-ball linebacker in the Cowboys’ 4-2-5 defense, and is expected to continue to be used that way in New England. In this role, he could help fill the void created by the free agency departure of Elandon Roberts: like the ex-Patriot, Maluia is at his best when playing downhill in the running game. He is therefore projected to be used primarily on early downs and in short-yardage situations at the next level."
Don't know how much of a void was made by Roberts' departure that needed filling...Looks like it's gonna be one heck of a "battle" between Straight Cassh Malugey and JaWrong Bentley for the Lousy Backup ILB ass-ignment here...If Billy really wanted another LB that badly at #204, then he would've been better-served taking a chance on Perdue's Markus Bailey recovering from his latest knee injury and reverting to his 2017 & 2018 forms...

Last edited:
In pretty much any football setting, just imagine the dumbest ****ing take possible. That is captain stone's take, I'd be surprised if something he posted for once wasn't that stupid.

The Cap'n is hardly stupid and he knows football. He just despises BB for reasons...

Captain Queeg Stone is probably the worst Patriot's fan (is he a fan ?) I've ever seen. I've never seen a positive post from him. It's a 6th round pick for ****'s sake. If he gives us anything more than special teams, it's a great pick.

Listen, I don't wear rose colored glasses, I've written negative posts, quite a few in my many years here (I've been around since the NEM days, but my profile got screwed up somehow, so had to re-establish it, Ian helped me). But for Christ's sake, find something in life that gives you some positivity. Take up painting, take up yoga (I do neither), I don't know, do something. Do something that makes you happy, but doesn't bring down others (maybe being negative makes you happy ?). But reading your posts, they really make you look quite insufferable. I hope your life outside of this message board is more positive than it shows in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back