PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

by the way, replay is on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who wins.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
I wonder who wins.

Well, at halftime at the game all the falcons fans were confident they would win. You should have seen them hooting and hollering about being super bowl champs.

It's on youtube too if you just search for it. I may or may not be downloading the video as we speak. I also may or may not be putting it on my google docs later and if someone did want access to that...they may or may not be able to PM me for that.

Gonna record it and fast forward to about 3 minutes in the 3rd quarter

This will be the 2nd time I'm watching it today. It's on YouTube so watched it earlier. Have to wake up early, but staying up to watch the end :)

Well, at halftime at the game all the falcons fans were confident they would win. You should have seen them hooting and hollering about being super bowl champs.

I've downloaded the game.

One project I'd like to see (if I don't do it myself) is to have the game replay with twitter messages popping from media, players, and fans throughout the game, just to see the trajectory of how everyone felt.

Is it weird that I am smiling when watching the Brady pick six (knowing what is about to come)?

God I hated that screen to Bennett

About time to record

It's so much less annoying when something bad happens when you already know the ending

Right now its 28-3 Atlanta with 8 minutes 31 seconds left in the 3rd quarter lol.

Full game is already posted on youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes