Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just dandy.

Does it make any difference?

How are we favored in this away game?

Does it make any difference?
Probably not. They can just go spread formation and any old RB or QB can run straight up the middle for at least 5 yards, and usually 10...

Wouldnt expect a huge effort from him. If you look at Lev Bell took him a bit to get going, I would also bet they ease him back in week 1.

He’s probably not in game shape. How about a fumble or 3 Doug????? ;)

Moot point now, but Martin actually only missed three games on his four-game suspension.

I don't even think I'm going to watch this game. It would be the first time in nearly 30 years. But I can't watch this putrid defense twice in 4 days. It's just too soon. Especially after having a win we earned stolen from us by the refs in NBA fashion.

I would not be surprised if the rapist hung 50 points on us.

Moot point now, but Martin actually only missed three games on his four-game suspension.
no, he missed one at the end of last year. He would have been back last week if not for Irma.

I don't even think I'm going to watch this game. It would be the first time in nearly 30 years. But I can't watch this putrid defense twice in 4 days. It's just too soon. Especially after having a win we earned stolen from us by the refs in NBA fashion.

We all know you will be watching the reboot of "Will and Grace" instead

no, he missed one at the end of last year. He would have been back last week if not for Irma.

I didn't realize that was included. Thanks!

We all know you will be watching the reboot of "Will and Grace" instead

A little insecure with your own sexuality? I watched around five seasons of it. It's a fine show that won lots of awards and was nominated for many. But, sorry to disappoint, if I watch anything it will be the Sox playoff game. A game that actually matters. Two servings of this soul crushing, infuriating defense in four days is for masochists.

I do find it interesting that between the two of us only you knew it was on. Projecting?

A little insecure with your own sexuality? I watched around five seasons of it. It's a fine show that won lots of awards and was nominated for many. But, sorry to disappoint, if I watch anything it will be the Sox playoff game. A game that actually matters. Two servings of this soul crushing, infuriating defense in four days is for masochists.

I do find it interesting that between the two of us only you knew it was on. Projecting?
I DVR'd it.

"Old" Will and Grace was hilarious.

New Will and Grace was not good.

How did you get through 2010 and 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey