PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

bspn created a page pretty much gloating about Brady's suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they gonna do? Pay paparazzi to follow TB12 to TB12 Performance and link Gisele's movements documented in OK! Magazine?

Its dumb.

You are being too literal. Brady posts on facebook all the time about things he's doing they will probably repost things like that. Hes going to be on a TV show, they will probably report that. Hes apparently going to be an honorary captain at a Michigan game, they will probably report that. Its not like hes going to be sequestered from the outside the entire month. Its a lighthearted page some of you are taking too seriously.

You are being too literal. Brady posts on facebook all the time about things he's doing they will probably repost things like that. Hes going to be on a TV show, they will probably report that. Hes apparently going to be an honorary captain at a Michigan game, they will probably report that. Its not like hes going to be sequestered from the outside the entire month. Its a lighthearted page some of you are taking too seriously.

In case you havent noticed, ESPN revenues are in the tank and anytime the NFL is around they have kneepads on. It would not shock me at all if there is a "Report: Brady seen talking to Josh McDaniels at Cold Stone Creamery with Brady ordering the Avocado-sicle."

Brady will have his revenge. He will have his best season of his career and the team will go all out for their leader. All the haters and opposing teams think it's good that he's suspended , but they fail to realize he will be 4 games healthier no hits on his body or arm. He will be as fresh as ever for the stretch run of the season. They can gloat all the want but at the end of the season he and the Patriots will have the last laugh by lifting the Lombardi.
And don't forget my ultimate fantasy, that TB and BB go all nuclear when they retire. They write tell all books on the corruption of the league. And Lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits....:)

It is exactly what they wanted, I hope Patriot players and fans continue to boycott ESPN.
Yeah. I couldn't click on the posted link because I never go there as a matter of principle.

I doubt I missed much.

Remember the Gisele boob job? The Brady Divorce rumors? The Gisele and Brady arguments? How about Brady's pool cover? How about 2 psi?

Yeah some wannabe schmuck(s) will be all over them waiting for the BIG story.

We already have a "Brady's NFL coin size sticker was missing from his helmet" BS.

"Brady left the party at 4:01 pm"

Tell your fellow BSPN coworkers that they can kiss my gluteus maximus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes