PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Bryce Baringer - Round 6 - 192 Overall

Although his cannon flips the field, shorts punts to trap the other team close to its goal line is not Bryce Baringer’s forte. His strong leg works against him.

I know what I’m talking about. I’ve seen every one of his punts at Michigan State.

The Rutgers punter, Adam Korsak, on the other hand, does both. He won the Ray Guy Award as the nation’s best punter.

And he wasn’t even drafted.

The supply of kickers and punters far exceeds the demand. WTF, Bill.

Last year another guy was taken in the sixth round like Bryce Baringer by the Bills.

Matt Azaira isn’t even employed in the League because of an allegation that’s too weak for the authorities to prosecute.

But the Woke Bills released him like a hot potato.

We could have gotten a NT at that round to play for us.

Let’s hope Carl Davis has another good, productive year. If he gets hurt, is Danny Shelton still available?

Love this pick. Can change field position battle with one punt.
With our lack of offensive weapons and weak OTs, I suspect we’ll be doing a lot of punting.

What you say, though, is true. Bryce Baringer flipped the field many times. There were a handful of games he was the best player for Michigan State.

However, he has one glaring weakness that takes away from his magic. See my previous post.

With our lack of offensive weapons and weak OTs, I suspect we’ll be doing a lot of punting.

What you say, though, is true. Bryce Baringer flipped the field many times. There were a handful of games he was the best player for Michigan State.

However, he has one glaring weakness that takes away from his magic. See my previous post.
I know you are not a big Bill guy, but I feel that historically, he and his staff (throw out '22) have coached up special teams very successfully. I would rather coach up a guy with a big leg than try to get a guy with good coffin corner skills to get stronger.

Although his cannon flips the field, shorts punts to trap the other team close to its goal line is not Bryce Baringer’s forte. His strong leg works against him.

I know what I’m talking about. I’ve seen every one of his punts at Michigan State.

The Rutgers punter, Adam Korsak, on the other hand, does both. He won the Ray Guy Award as the nation’s best punter.

Last year another guy was taken in the sixth round like Bryce Baringer by the Bills.

Matt Azaira isn’t even employed in the League because of an allegation that’s too weak for the authorities to prosecute.

Let’s hope Carl Davis has another good, productive year. If he gets hurt, is Danny Shelton still available?
Nonsense

The best thing I can say about this dude is that he provided INFINITY TIMES more value where he was drafted than that little ****ing pip-squeak ****ing gweep taken IN THE FOURTH ****ING ROUND.

I really wonder why Bill did not take the Rutgers guy or at least sign him as a free agent.

You might have seen all of Baringer's punts but you have no idea how the college game translates to the pros. Korsak is changing his whole style to be pro ready

No team wanted that Korsak "technique changing" experiment. And you can stop talking about Araiza - never going to happen. You are lost talking about the punters. Please move on and stop wasting our time.

You might have seen all of Baringer's punts but you have no idea how the college game translates to the pros. Korsak is changing his whole style to be pro ready

No team wanted that Korsak "technique changing" experiment. And you can stop talking about Araiza - never going to happen. You are lost talking about the punters. Please move on and stop wasting our time.

Speaking of wasting time...

You only like this pick because Notgoat made it.

Speaking of wasting time...

You only like this pick because Notgoat made it.

Never said I liked the pick. No idea where you got that impression. The proof is in the pudding. Simply tired of the same nonsensical argument being repeated over and over. Promoting a kicker who is changing his mechanics for the pro level makes no sense. Pick a sensible point.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back