PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi's breakdown- a must read

Status
Not open for further replies.
His breakdown on Spikes shows what most of us who had the pleasure of watching him at Florida were beating the drum about after we drafted him. Spikes instincts are, by far, one of his best assets. He used those instincts on top of his growing knowledge of the system to make that big time INT. A TD there by the Jets could have possibly swung the momentum of the game.

Outstanding...

One thing stood out to me before the game when I was on the field, and it was the look in Brady's eyes. I've seen it before, that look of such focus and intensity, I thought to myself, "There is no way these guys are losing tonight."

In the big picture, you look at it and see only good things for the Patriots in the future with a three-man rotation between Jerod Mayo, Spikes and Gary Guyton. They are young, athletic and talented. That is going to be a championship rotation very soon

I had a close up view of Brady last night and saw the same determination. He is on a mission. He interacts a lot with the young D. I sense he feels it's imperative to inoculate them with his values of winning. Tom senses time slipping away and wants another ring, or two.

Great read. Gotta love Tedy Bruschi, the man exemplifies what it means to be a professional. Bruschi even in retirement still a great teammate, biggin up the patriots of the past on those great championship teams.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Great halftime show, moving movie followed by a nice speech by Kraft and then the Bruschi himself gave a nice speech and put on a Pats Jersey. Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes