PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Chicago (Because it's the Stanley Cup)

what a absolutely crazy game. I don't think im gonna make it. call 911.:eek:

Putting aside the dreadful Bruins and Blackhawks defensive performances, this is a magnificent game of hockey.

Bs want it more right now..lets go

Going to OT. Wow. If this series hasn't made you a hockey fan, I don't know what will.

hold on tight its white knuckle time. is it jagr time? could it be? hes so due.

i am so happy this Bs team doesn't quit now..when down 2 or 3...they always have a chance to get back in it

Putting aside the dreadful Bruins and Blackhawks defensive performances, this is a magnificent game of hockey.

Amen to that. I just wish we could switch goalies. Crawford sucked a lot of the confidence out of Hawk fans.

Oh Tuukka... that's a bad goal to give up. Great game, another ****ty result.

Tough loss but a great game. We'll get 'em back in Chicago. Go Bruins.

this is going 7 games

Chicago will take next one..Bs win at home..then game 7

I know you guys are bummed, but that was a great game! Its even a better series. Can't wait for Saturday!

The B's need to do a better job of cleaning up the front of the net the rest of the series. Rask should have saved the OT goal but every other goal was either because of tips, traffic or leaving somebody open in front. Even the OT goal Toews was in the crease but he had a clean look and should have made that stop.

The B's need to do a better job of cleaning up the front of the net the rest of the series. Rask should have saved the OT goal but every other goal was either because of tips, traffic or leaving somebody open in front. Even the OT goal Toews was in the crease but he had a clean look and should have made that stop.
Rask had a bad game. He missed a few easy stops. Still, I don't blame Rask. The team looked complacent and Chicago capitalized on that fact.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back