PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins vs Chicago (Because it's the Stanley Cup)

chicago is night and day better than pitt.they don't give up and have a good goaltender
yes its easy to say that after the fact. but what did you say before the pitt series? I don't think the bh can beat the bruins two times in a row. the bruins are to good.

With the mess that is going on over in Foxborough lately, hopefully Patriot fans will come to the NHL and cheer on the Bruins. They are missing an amazing series if they get caught up ion the Bulls^%t Sports Network.

yes its easy to say that after the fact. but what did you say before the pitt series? I don't think the bh can beat the bruins two times in a row. the bruins are to good.

Chicago can most defiantly win 2 in a row. If the Bs D sucks it up again they sure will. Chicago is very good in that building. When game 7 rolls around..i have no idea what will happen

Chicago can most defiantly win 2 in a row. If the Bs D sucks it up again they sure will. Chicago is very good in that building. When game 7 rolls around..i have no idea what will happen
I have no solid nor factual basis for this but I believe the Bruins will win Game 5.

and i hope they do..i just see chicago winning that's all
I can't see the Bruins letting Chicago dictate the play like they did in Game 4. The Blackhawks have had a considerable amount of luck go their way in their 2 wins. They're a good team and showed their championship pedigree but I keep coming back to the better defensive team winning. Get back to Bruins hockey, work their way through the pinch and frustrate the hell out of the Hawks. Rask, Chara and Seidenberg, IMO, will bring a A++++ games after their reasonably poor efforts in game 4.

I can't see the Bruins letting Chicago dictate the play like they did in Game 4. The Blackhawks have had a considerable amount of luck go their way in their 2 wins. They're a good team and showed their championship pedigree but I keep coming back to the better defensive team winning. Get back to Bruins hockey, work their way through the pinch and frustrate the hell out of the Hawks. Rask, Chara and Seidenberg, IMO, will bring an A++++ games after their reasonably poor efforts in game 4.

Oh i think their D will play better. Can't really play worse than they did. just think chicago will be flying again out there in their building..i see it being a 1 goal win.

and one more game will go into OT..weather it be 5,6 or 7

Hopefully i am wrong and Bs win. It's not like they CAN'T win there as they already did this round. But it will be tough IMO

I think is very obvious that anything can happen. on that we agree:rolleyes: bruins in 6.

Oh i think their D will play better. Can't really play worse than they did. just think chicago will be flying again out there in their building..i see it being a 1 goal win.

and one more game will go into OT..weather it be 5,6 or 7

Hopefully i am wrong and Bs win. It's not like they CAN'T win there as they already did this round. But it will be tough IMO
Why wouldn't it be tough? It's the Stanley Cup Finals!

if boston wins in 6 i win a lot of $$..if it goes to 7...well there goes that

Why wouldn't it be tough? It's the Stanley Cup Finals!

I said it becasue most of my buddies or other Bs fans i talk to at work ect feel like they are going to dominate the BH and they have no shot the next 2 games which is not the case

hossa not at morning skate..but will play. He is defiantly hurting

Get a load-of assshole

jackasscity.jpg

Time to stick in this guy’s asssholetonight. B’s in 6. Book it.

Barstool Sports: Boston

hossa not at morning skate..but will play. He is defiantly hurting

Toew's is hurt also ... ribs ... Claude needs to have Thornton and Lucic go postal on both of them in the boards.

mike girardi noted this AM that crawford told his teammates in practice to only shoot glove side..he still didn't get any better

Bs puck management is so bad again..wow

Chicago seems to have smoother puck passing and offensive plays .Bs cant control the puck. just scrambling most of the time.

The bounces or pieces of luck favoring the Blackhawks are beginning to become problematic.

BH have the luck right now..and sometimes that can be enough to win a series. lets hope the Bs get some bounces here tonight or in game 6...they are going to need a few

Again letting chicago fly in the neutral zone..they have 4 SOLID chances that period

Should be 2-0 chicago but thank god rask had that incredible save

Bs don't want to play D...

All BH tonight...i guess i can't be mad since i expected a L but i want a better effort

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back