PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins re-sign Taylor Hall

Big over-pay for Foligno, as in 50% more than what I would've offered...and double the years too.
They seem to have decided that revamping the 4th line, and spending money to block Swayman's ascension to the G1 spot, was worth spending their cap money on. I don't imagine that anyone except the biggest of Bruins honks is loving this spending spree.

Krejci or a reasonable facsimile thereof must be re-signed, or this house of cards that Sweeney has built will collapse...Neither Foligno, Haula or Nosek are 2nd-line dudes (and neither is Coyle for that matter, though he's being paid like one), though I do like the Nosek & Haula signings as 4th-liners & penalty-killers.

Last edited:
Krejci is not returning to the Bruins. He's heading back to the Czech Republic.

All that ****ing money just ****ing Wasted on Ullmark, Forbert & Foligno without having his 2nd-line Centre situation squared-away...More proof...

All that ****ing money just ****ing Wasted on Ullmark, Forbert & Foligno without having his 2nd-line Centre situation squared-away...More proof...
Don Sweeney blows. The entire bruins front office is dysfunctional. we should all be so lucky as sweens to have our best friend as our boss.

is there a Boston team you do like or are you just like most people from Mass...a miserable complainer

is there a Boston team you do like or are you just like most people from Mass...a miserable complainer
We complain because we care. The teams matter to us massholes a lot. We aren't cheer leaders in leotards shaking our pom poms. We want our teams players front office and ownership held accountable for their failings. If they suck or aren't doing what we believe is best for the team. We let them know about it. i don't blame captain stone for being bitter when it comes to the bruins. They have one cup since the 70s. I can't count how many times they have lost in the finals in my lifetime. It's extremely frustrating. Maybe massholes are spoiled. We want banners hung from the rafters. And nothing else will do.

Last edited:
We complain because we care. The teams matter to us massholes a lot. We aren't cheer leaders in leotards shaking our pom poms. We want our teams players front office and ownership held accountable for their failings. If they suck or aren't doing what we believe is best for the team. We let them know about it. That includes player's front office and ownership. i don't blame captain stone for being bitter when it comes to the bruins. They have one cup since the 70s. I can't count how many times they have lost in the finals in my lifetime. It's extremely frustrating. Maybe massholes are spoiled. We want banners hung from the rafters. And nothing else will do.
fair enough

I am a big fan of Taylor Hall. I have been for many years. He gave the Bruins a deal to stay in Boston, $6M/yr for 4 yrs. Now the Bruins turned that deal to their advantage and traded him to one of the worst teams in the West because Chicago like $6 M/y2r for 2 yrs and a 31 yr old player that is a fast skater. He may be on the line with the number 1 draft player in this last draft.

I am a big fan of Taylor Hall. I have been for many years. He gave the Bruins a deal to stay in Boston, $6M/yr for 4 yrs. Now the Bruins turned that deal to their advantage and traded him to one of the worst teams in the West because Chicago like $6 M/y2r for 2 yrs and a 31 yr old player that is a fast skater. He may be on the line with the number 1 draft player in this last draft.
just saw projected lines for Chicago and they have him penciled in on the top line. Always loved his play but just felt we needed a little more out of him for his salary. It was inevitable he would be traded since we went all in last year and now it time to pay up with salary dumps.

just saw projected lines for Chicago and they have him penciled in on the top line. Always loved his play but just felt we needed a little more out of him for his salary. It was inevitable he would be traded since we went all in last year and now it time to pay up with salary dumps.
You need more from him. He was mis managed by the HC. He scored in the first three playoffs games and then not played. He wasn't out injured he was helping Sweeney. He took a pay cut to sign with the Bruins to help Sweeney who then screwed him. I hope he does really well with the Hawks. He may be on the line with the number 1 NHL draft choice as his teacher.

Go Hallsy

I really liked Taylor Hall ...
he reinvented himself as respect to his draft position.
However ... a great team player ... accepted all his roles ... wish he was still here.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back