PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 23-24 season

pretty lackluster results after the All Star break. Carlo plays like he is small and Lindholm turns the puck over quite a bit. I know he had a great +/- last year but his game does nothing for me. Hopefully they get get back into it from here on out
1-5 since All Star break (4 pts)

Coyle: 0 goals in Feb
DeBrusk: 0 pts in Feb
Lindholm: 0 pts in Feb
Pastrnak: 1 goal in Feb

OT:
Jack Edwards....What's his deal?
Sounds like a stroke victim with marbles in his mouth
Never a fan, but his style has become more than displeasing to the ear this season.
So deliberate with his word choice while action is 15 seconds ahead of his descriptions

1-5 since All Star break (4 pts)

Coyle: 0 goals in Feb
DeBrusk: 0 pts in Feb
Lindholm: 0 pts in Feb
Pastrnak: 1 goal in Feb

OT:
Never a fan, but his style has become more than displeasing to the ear this season.
So deliberate with his word choice while action is 15 seconds ahead of his descriptions
on Jack Edwards: He has a degenerative disease that is effecting his speech and he is also fighting prostate cancer. Its time for him to retire i think

DeBrusk has been pretty bad this year and may be time for him to go. Lindholm is not a big scorer anyway but he does everything very average so i have not been impressed with his game. Coyle has been a surprise and not in a good way. Hopefully they get it together

OT:
Yeah, my understanding is what @Boston Boxer said about Jack Edwards is accurate. Jacks behind the play because it's taking him that long to articulate what's happening. When he has a scripted opening or closing, he's usually ok. It's hard, but we all get old.

Need to know the context... They're here, there's nothing she fears... except they got killed, so let's not do that again.

I'm done with Swayman. I'm done with Griz. I'm done with Carlo. I'm done with Lindholm. The defense is an absolute joke

I'm done with Swayman. I'm done with Griz. I'm done with Carlo. I'm done with Lindholm. The defense is an absolute joke

This team has frustrating since the break, to say the least

Me too. That also would be a good line in the Red Sox forum. But I will probably watch the Bruins in the playoffs, but not the Red Sox.
Well I can't imagine the Red Sox sniffing the playoffs so that seems like a good call

Can't remember the last time a team had the most points in the league with only a couple games left and got so little buzz

What are their chances here?

Can't remember the last time a team had the most points in the league with only a couple games left and got so little buzz

What are their chances here?
Rangers actually have 106 points but your point is taken.

I said back in October the 2023-2024 Bruins were winning the Cup. Why? No reason other than sometimes the team with the best record in the prior year comes back the following year and has a great playoff run.

I do think they have the talent to win it. The toughness and discipline at the end of games is what concerns me.

Last edited:

I said back in October the 2023-2024 Bruins were winning the Cup. Why? No reason other than sometimes the team with the best record in the prior year comes back the following year and has a great playoff run.

I do think they have the talent to win it. The toughness and discipline at the end of games is what concerns me.
I am on this program. They have upped their game the last couple, which I kinda expected. It's time to get serious, playoffs are right around the corner.

I am on this program. They have upped their game the last couple, which I kinda expected. It's time to get serious, playoffs are right around the corner.
The road wins vs rugged teams like CAR and FLA were huge. That was serious hockey.

If they play like that they are going to the Cup.

We'll see. I want to believe...

It's amazing how much winning this year would take the sting out of last year's choke

It's like when the Sox won in 2004, it was almost like that season combined with 2003 to make one long story that had a happy ending

Gritty, gutty win. Not pretty and I love it.

Gritty, gutty win. Not pretty and I love it.

Yeah, that was big boy hockey this afternoon. Hopefully Marchy and Freddy can get themselves back on track from a scoring standpoint the next few games. They've been bringing it every game but the Hockey Gods have just not been smiling on them. DeBrusk OTOH needs a change of scenery, 18:38 in TOI today and not a single shot on net.

Yeah, that was big boy hockey this afternoon. Hopefully Marchy and Freddy can get themselves back on track from a scoring standpoint the next few games. They've been bringing it every game but the Hockey Gods have just not been smiling on them. DeBrusk OTOH needs a change of scenery, 18:38 in TOI today and not a single shot on net.
was thinking the same thing watching the Panthers game...DeBrusk has been a no show the entire season and this year should be his last. He is a streaky player and if he gets hot in the playoffs, he might buy himself some time.

was thinking the same thing watching the Panthers game...DeBrusk has been a no show the entire season and this year should be his last. He is a streaky player and if he gets hot in the playoffs, he might buy himself some time.

I suspect that time will be elsewhere on a 'prove it' deal. The B's just don't have the cap space to keep paying for his potential

As good as they looked last Thursday against the Canes, that's how bad they looked against them tonight. smdh

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back