PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruins 2017-2018 regular season

After his"effort" (snicker) last night, Tooka should now have ZERO defenders here.

And those of us who see the Truth and speak plainly of it have been vindicated.

The Bruins will be Ruined - as in, One-and-Done - because of their weak-ass defense (thanks for Nothing, little Matty the Midget Grzelcyk), specifically their Abso-****ing-lutely PUTRID goal-tending, "led" (snicker) by the ****ING DISGRACEFUL Tooka (They Should've Kept Martin Jones Instead of) Rask. That feckin gutless thief continues to ****ING STEAL Bruins fans' money.
Right off the top of my head, I remember LOTS of years we had home ice and lost...'71, '74, '83, '84 and at least once this century.

The first round is almost always tough. But like every round, winning the last game is more important than the first.

not sure about this season, not good performance especially in away games(

guys, need your help with tickets, i want to visit tomorrows game against Leafs, i am for work in Toronto, should use this possibility to visit game

could somebody advise where to check free places, need two seats together

guys, need your help with tickets, i want to visit tomorrows game against Leafs, i am for work in Toronto, should use this possibility to visit game

could somebody advise where to check free places, need two seats together

You could try Sealeafs, I bought on this site last time. They don`t sell tickets themselves but show a comparison of prices from different marketplaces.

here is tips for you ) try to go through this site to TicketNetwork through them, and then close the tab, sometimes they offer a discount to keep visitors

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back