PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Browns number ONE pick for JAG??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres what i think would be an ideal trade.

Jimmy G and Danny amendola to the 49's for pick #2

49s get a starter caliber QB, and a slot guy that QB is comfortable with.

The pats are listening to offers for jimmy, and danny needs a restructure to stay. Seems like a win win for both teams.

Pats could then turn #2 into a few picks. then turn those picks into more picks, and then we draft 52 people in teh 7th.

Amendola is untouchable.

:p

Both Of Clevelands First Rounders, and Let BB do what he does best. Dont give me that crap that they wouldnt do it, its been reported they could. Just Imagine BB with two top 15 picks and what he would change them into

Both Of Clevelands First Rounders, and Let BB do what he does best. Dont give me that crap that they wouldnt do it, its been reported they could. Just Imagine BB with two top 15 picks and what he would change them into

You have to be joking. 2 and 15 for a QB that has played a game and half in the NFL? That the Browns wouldn't do it isn't "crap", it's basic reality. Put down the crack pipe. If Bill called them with that offer it would take them at least five minutes to stop laughing. That's insane.

Zero chance.

You have to be joking. 2 and 15 for a QB that has played a game and half in the NFL? That the Browns wouldn't do it isn't "crap", it's basic reality. Put down the crack pipe. If Bill called them with that offer it would take them at least five minutes to stop laughing. That's insane.

Zero chance.

Why Would i joke about it? have you seen what other teams have paid for a QB? look at RG3 and co.. why not go for the most we can? no point settling for average when we can take advantage of this poor draft. Start high and then find middle ground? its basic negations ..

If he got them he would use the top one this time. (Not trade down) Myles Garret is a super star, like a Willie McGinnest/Von Miller on steroids.

I'd rather have multiple later picks.
This team is rarely in position to take a top of the first round talent. if you get it you should take it. Hell, this team does great with undrafted free agents. Take a top talent if you can and find serviceable talent in later rounds or after the draft.

You realize that marketing is pretty much the art of bullsh*t, don't you?
Tom Brady is the greatest player in the history of the NFL. Garoppolo has played 6 meaningful quarters.

There isn't enough ******** in the world to market him as the next coming of Tom Brady.

Yes and no
Tom Brady is the greatest player in the history of the NFL. Garoppolo has played 6 meaningful quarters.

There isn't enough ******** in the world to market him as the next coming of Tom Brady.
Yes and no

The next quarterback for the New England Patriots is still in college,hell he might even be a high school senior right now if Brady keeps his word he will play to 45 ;)

Zero chance.
And yet, teams have given more than that for kids who've never played a single minute in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST