PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brownies if it aint broke dont fix it [Freddie Kitchens hired as HC]

I don't like it should have hired someone more proven...idiotic Ownership. How many former HC's is Cleveland still paying??:confused:

So that leaves Denver Miami and Cincy.

Spending the past few weeks on Browns boards they love the move.
They may bring Vikings Stefnaski on as a very high paid OC

And happy for Kitchens nonetheless he'll be in a long line.

He looks like he could eat a whole Kitchen.

Browns had a nice little run to end the season. But I'm still not convinced they will be a well oiled machine next season. Tape will be out on Mayfield.

Can't you just keep all of these in one thread? o_O

Browns had a nice little run to end the season. But I'm still not convinced they will be a well oiled machine next season. Tape will be out on Mayfield.

But Mayfield has it! thought he was the best QB in the entire Draft and Cleveland made him the #1 overall. They finally did something right.

But Mayfield has it! thought he was the best QB in the entire Draft and Cleveland made him the #1 overall. They finally did something right.

We don't know that though. You always need to see how a QB adjusts after the tape is out. I've also seen a bunch of teams go on a win streak to end a season. They think next year is a sure bet they'll win the division. Except it rarely works out that way.

• Agree
Reactions: ALP
My bad new about Denver meant NYJ dont know how I made that mistake.
Easy, like the rest of us, you just block anything about the Jets out and ignore it....
Remember this Saturday is 50 years since a sub .500 for his career QB played over his head and pigs flew and they won a game over a choking Colts team ( I guess Colts choking isn't a new phenomenon)

kinda surprised they didnt give williams a full season. they browns started to really come together after he took over.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back