PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos lose, Bills and Chargers losing... [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders just tied it ....... kudos to Buffalo to come from behind, even if they should have never been in that position to begin with (the rams are the worst team in the NFL right now) ..... and it was just a matter of time for the Broncos.

The rams are awful and i can see why Holt doesnt wanna sign a contract extension with them.

Raiders just tied it ....... kudos to Buffalo to come from behind, even if they should have never been in that position to begin with (the rams are the worst team in the NFL right now) ..... and it was just a matter of time for the Broncos.

See, you jinxed that one too. Chargers score a FG in 56 secondshave followed by the Raiders with almost 2 minutes turning it over on 4 downs trying to have Russell pass it into FG range...

I guess Al's shiny new RB couldn't save them...

See, you jinxed that one too. Chargers score a FG in 56 secondshave followed by the Raiders with almost 2 minutes turning it over on 4 downs trying to have Russell pass it into FG range...

I guess Al's shiny new RB couldn't save them...

Stop being ridiculous. How is posting "Bills and Chargers losing.." along with the scores a jinx or a "knee jerk reaction?" It was a discussion thread for the 4pm games. Not once did I say "Bills and Chargers are going to lose!"

Grow up. Also a topic made on a internet message board has absolutely no bearing on a professional football game.

WTF, Chargers score 25 points in one quarter? ******* Raiders.

Stop being ridiculous. How is posting "Bills and Chargers losing.." along with the scores a jinx or a "knee jerk reaction?" It was a discussion thread for the 4pm games. Not once did I say "Bills and Chargers are going to lose!"

Grow up. Also a topic made on a internet message board has absolutely no bearing on a professional football game.

Relax. You have time to dig up old threads to slam Maroney but not look into MoLewisrocks' past posts to see if his jinx comment was a tongue-in-cheek one or if he needs to grow up?

:)

And while you are at it, you might want to research into how many of us, including myself, offer preposterous claims offering perfectly illogical and irrational reasons why the Pats did what they did on game day. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes