PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos are going to get killed in the SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the donkey defense will keep the donkeys in the game, donkeys offense will keep Carolina in the game too...

Panthers have 2 weeks and the best CB on there team as well as the 2nd best QB. I'm pretty sure they'll stack the box force manning to beat them and they are already a good running defense without selling out. Norman will completely erase Sanders and there LBs are good vs TE. Also with Cam ability to scramble ware/miller can't rush up field like they usually do. And Olsen is a top 3 TE

And FU to the BB and Brady hecklers in here

Just a couple of tidbits that will get ignored because of the manning ballwashing

broncos had only 12 first downs the whole game. Had 240 yards with 85 of those yards coming on 3 plays and if it wasn't for an INT that set them up inside the 20 they would have had 13 points.

If Carolina's OL plays just decent Panthers will win by at least 10.

The Broncos are going to win the way this season has gone.

Just a couple of tidbits that will get ignored because of the manning ballwashing

broncos had only 12 first downs the whole game. Had 240 yards with 85 of those yards coming on 3 plays and if it wasn't for an INT that set them up inside the 20 they would have had 13 points.

I would agree that CAR has an excellent shot of winning by 7-13, but I don't agree that it's going to be another blowout just because SEA got the momentum before the half in the last one.

I can see plenty of scenarios where DEN can hang in the game to some degree, particularly if they're able to play defense like that.

The Broncos are going to win the way this season has gone.

Prior to the season I said that the NFL would want a team like Indy, Pittsburgh, or Green Bay to win due to the bad PR they brought upon themselves all offseason. Those 3 teams meant "good guy" teams in my mind. I never thought that Denver would be in that grouping, but when you think about it, they fit the bill perfectly.

Our defense came to play that's for sure.

I think it is Carolina this year and feel like I did 2 years ago when the Patriots lost and the seahawks embarrassed the Broncos. I didn't think the Patriots could beat the Seahawks that year and I don't think the Patriots or Broncos would beat the Panthers this year. Still nice to be in the SB as every team has a punchers chance but the odds are against it. I think the Broncos lose badly. I think the Patriots would have been a tougher match up for the Panthers though but the 20 hits on Brady today won them the game.

hope cam runs like crazy...

I admit, I was a "Carolina is a fraud" guy all year. After watching these last 2 weeks, where they RUN to get up, then RUN some more? God damn. I don't think Denver has the chops to slow down Cam and Stewart. Yes, Denver has an incredible defense, but they aren't exactly set up to stop a run based offense. Nobody is. Carolina is the exact opposite of our offense. They run to establish the run. While taking the lead, with the run game. While chewing up the 30 minutes to go, running the ball. While finishing the last 4 minutes, running the ball. Rex Ryan doesn t need pictures of feet when he's rubbing one out to Carolina film..."GROUND AND POUND!"

The Broncos have a way of winning ugly games. They've been doing it all season. I'd bet the current 3.5 odds on Denver.

"HGH/don't fail me now..."

Panthers have a great offensive line, a mobile QB, a great running game and a ballhawking defense and they're so confident it's unbelievable, i don't think ive ever seen a team play big games so loose.

Hard to see Denver winning this, i think Carolina will win by 20+
I think Carolina will win, possibly big. However, the Broncos have a weird ability to hang around in games. They were an incredibly ugly 12-4 team and everyone scoffed at them. But they were 12-4 and didn't just back their way into the Super Bowl.

No not really.

Broncos defense is too good to get them blown out.

This is wishful thinking. Just like it was wishful thinking we'd go into Denver and easily beat the Broncos.

Arizona had a great defense and offense too, what was the final score that game 49 to 15? No, I think Denver is toast, we had a glaring deficiency on the Oline that Brady covered up all season. This just wasn't our year because of the protection issues.

Denver will give them a game, it won't be like last time against the Seahags, trust me. It will be a closer game than people think. I still say Carolina 24-17 Denver.

I think it is Carolina this year and feel like I did 2 years ago when the Patriots lost and the seahawks embarrassed the Broncos. I didn't think the Patriots could beat the Seahawks that year and I don't think the Patriots or Broncos would beat the Panthers this year. Still nice to be in the SB as every team has a punchers chance but the odds are against it. I think the Broncos lose badly. I think the Patriots would have been a tougher match up for the Panthers though but the 20 hits on Brady today won them the game.

Yeah, I don't think there's any way the pats win this game either if they advanced over the Broncos

Those Carolina receivers will have a tough time getting open. I see a close game with Denver's kicker winning it. Sorry folks but the league has too much invested in this one.

The NFL script is already written to send Peyton out on top.

If Ray Lewis can have a nice send off surely Peyton deserves one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes