Reaction score
Name a better love story. I’ll wait.
IMG_4114.jpeg

Reactions: Ian
Wonder if it was this one:

No one cares dawg, Ty Montgomery got waived, be a real fan loser

No one cares dawg, Ty Montgomery got waived, be a real fan loser
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

It’s cool to see Tom’s finally looking back on his dominance. He used to always say “that’ll be cool to look back on one day but right now I’m getting ready for X.”

Kelce and Mahomes pale in comparison
Never want to hear them mentioned within a stratosphere of Gronk/TB

Kelce and Mahomes pale in comparison
Never want to hear them mentioned within a stratosphere of Gronk/TB
Can see Mahomes getting crushed into dust back in the 2000’s NFL honestly.

Mahomes and Kelce still good but gotta consider Tyreek Hill taking top off defenses during their heyday. Imagine prime Moss and Gronk. Yeah…

But yeah, Gronk was dominant on another level. I’d probably take a non-murdering Hernandez over Kelce, too.

But yeah, Gronk was dominant on another level. I’d probably take a non-murdering Hernandez over Kelce, too.
Yeah people forget how great he was as a football player. And he was still coming into his prime.

Yeah people forget how great he was as a football player. And he was still coming into his prime.
I remember Belichick was doing all sorts of crazy **** with him schematically, lining him up as a TE and running back. There were discussions about which was better between Gronk and him. Gronk being the powerhouse unstoppable force, and Hernandez being this super elite Swiss-army knife TE.

His gangsterism definitely cost us two rings at least.

The best Gronk catch I remember was a one-hander at Foxboro against (I think) the Broncos. It lost to OBJ's famous one-hander in the publicity department, even though it was a tougher catch and was made in heavy traffic.

Btw, it still bothers me to see those two celebrating in Bucs uniforms.

The best Gronk catch I remember was a one-hander at Foxboro against (I think) the Broncos. It lost to OBJ's famous one-hander in the publicity department, even though it was a tougher catch and was made in heavy traffic.

Btw, it still bothers me to see those two celebrating in Bucs uniforms.
It bothers me that the fool who sent them there is still skulking around the sidelines.

I know it’s not super popular of an opinion but their run with Tampa is the best reinforcement of our own dynasty that could have ever happened. It invalidated all the BS.
Only deranged haters easily dismissed still say the things. I had fun watching it.

I know it’s not super popular of an opinion but their run with Tampa is the best reinforcement of our own dynasty that could have ever happened. It invalidated all the BS.
Only deranged haters easily dismissed still say the things. I had fun watching it.

I agree. But it is a little weird watching them in a Bucs uniform.

It bothers me that the fool who sent them there is still skulking around the sidelines.
I have a bad feeling that Blunder Bill is staying. Two Kraft comments are why. In one Kraft starts praising Jackie Slater, Matt's father, which tells me he's right in line with Bill in the favoritism department. The other was Kraft's blank stare when Pat MacAfee hinted at the tough decision he has coming up. I always felt that the propaganda telling fans that they're at odds was bs. They're both liking the profits more than the wins and Bill staying would support that theory.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back