PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bring On Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats still cheating???

Every team is guilty of something I'm sure.

Yes the colts have had a weaker schedule so far...but a schedule is only weak when you have a good team. And to those saying we "Almost lost" the last few games, that doesn't matter. what category does a game that is "almost lost" go into on the standings? Is it like a Tie? Perhaps we should as mcnabb. Or maybe the buffalo bills from week 1 this year? a win is a win is a win is a win at the end of the day.

Also the pats have played winless titans and bucs team along with a weaker dolpins team the past 3 weeks..so....if we really want to talk about "weak schedules" lets talk.

The game will be good. With all respect I hate the patriots. Not because I am a colts fan but for the same reason I hate the Yankees, just because I do.
However, I tip my cap to the organization. As we saw last year its not tom brady, the organization breeds winning and for that I respect the organization while hating the team at the same time :)

Trying to score tickets to next sunday nights game...hopefully some i'll get some insider help.

GO COLTS

Pats still cheating? Guarentee you don't know jack **** about spygate.

Hope McGowan knocks your pick forehead QB out.

Indy's like the Atlanta Braves. Win consistently during the reg season, lose consistently during the playoffs.

Indy's like the Atlanta Braves. Win consistently during the reg season, lose consistently during the playoffs.

Oh you mean Mannings 7-8 playoff record? And people put him ahead of Brady lol! He's a regular season QB. We all saw last year, he was lost against SD.

Guess who's 14-3?

Last edited:
Pats still cheating???

Every team is guilty of something I'm sure.

Yes the colts have had a weaker schedule so far...but a schedule is only weak when you have a good team. And to those saying we "Almost lost" the last few games, that doesn't matter. what category does a game that is "almost lost" go into on the standings? Is it like a Tie? Perhaps we should as mcnabb. Or maybe the buffalo bills from week 1 this year? a win is a win is a win is a win at the end of the day.

Also the pats have played winless titans and bucs team along with a weaker dolpins team the past 3 weeks..so....if we really want to talk about "weak schedules" lets talk.

The game will be good. With all respect I hate the patriots. Not because I am a colts fan but for the same reason I hate the Yankees, just because I do.
However, I tip my cap to the organization. As we saw last year its not tom brady, the organization breeds winning and for that I respect the organization while hating the team at the same time :)

Trying to score tickets to next sunday nights game...hopefully some i'll get some insider help.

GO COLTS

Schedule is only weak if you have a good team? So of the Buffalo Bills' schedule this year consisted of the Bucs, Rams, Lions, Titans, Browns, Raiders, and Chiefs; their schedule would be hard because they are a bad team?

And the cheating crap has to go. Many teams have accused the Colts of underhanded cheating. Many teams in this league and not been caught and/or punished. The Pats aren't the only ones who have broken rules in this league.

you people have to be nuts talking sh*t right now. um did you watch the same game i did? sloppy execution in the red zone and tons of open space for recievers in the middle of the field, spotty pass rush, and a lot of stalled drives.

indy is clearly the favorite to win this game. it's in their dome, it will be loud, and indy is rolling. i don't care about "close" wins. did any of you watch our 2007 season? there were three or four games there that we could have lost on the way to the perfect season. at the end it's about winning, period. indy has done that and the patriots aren't looking like a dominating team.

i expect a good game and i know the pats could win, but i wouldn't engage in sh*t talking too much cause it's not that unlikely you'll be eating those words next week. even in 2007 when we were dominating teams they almost beat us. this team plays us well, so get ready for a very hard game that could go either way. i'm nervous.

"Clearly the favorite" is a little over the top. This game will be close, like so many Colts-Pats games before it. Any game that is all but guaranteed to be a close game doesn't have a "clear" favorite.

Oh you mean Mannings 7-8 playoff record? And people put him ahead of Brady lol! He's a regular season QB. We all saw last year, he was lost against SD.

Guess who's 14-3?

And don't forgot the one SB Manning has won, the Colts got by a frankly unremarkable Patriots team in the AFCG by the skin of their teeth...at home. Indy went on to play a Rex Grossman led Bears team in the SB and the rest is history. That was a year when no matter who won the AFC they were going to win the SB.

I've softened on Manning though. He's fun to watch....when he's carving up someone else and he clobbered Brady's performance on SNL.

As we saw last year its not tom brady, the organization breeds winning and for that I respect the organization while hating the team at the same time :)

And as we see that Jim Sorgi has a higher career passer rating with the Colts than Matt Cassel had with the Patriots, it's even less about Peyton Manning and more about the great offense that has surrounded Manning his whole career.

Last edited:

Ask and you shall receive...

peypeybraves.jpg

That is AWESOME lol

I wish I knew how to use Photoshop

you people have to be nuts talking sh*t right now. um did you watch the same game i did? sloppy execution in the red zone and tons of open space for recievers in the middle of the field, spotty pass rush, and a lot of stalled drives.

indy is clearly the favorite to win this game. it's in their dome, it will be loud, and indy is rolling. i don't care about "close" wins. did any of you watch our 2007 season? there were three or four games there that we could have lost on the way to the perfect season. at the end it's about winning, period. indy has done that and the patriots aren't looking like a dominating team.

i expect a good game and i know the pats could win, but i wouldn't engage in sh*t talking too much cause it's not that unlikely you'll be eating those words next week. even in 2007 when we were dominating teams they almost beat us. this team plays us well, so get ready for a very hard game that could go either way. i'm nervous.

Depending on if you put stock in Vegas odds or not, the Colts are a 3 point favorite Sunday night. Basically that translates to them thinking the Pats & Colts are two even teams and Indy's a three point favorite since they're at home.

Colts have no run defense, secondary, or running game, and Colts fans are the first to admit it.

This is exactly what makes Peyton Manning the Greatest QB of all time......the fact that he wins consistently without the neccessary ingredients to win consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back