PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandon Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double TE

4 LIFE
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
To the Pats next yr., once the Jests release him. If MB doesn't come back, having Marshall and Gronk out there would be sweet and Marshall has NEVER played in the playoffs. Win/Win.

You have a better chance being hit lightning.

The pats considered him before he signed with the Jets? or was it before he signed with the Bears?

To the Pats next yr., once the Jests release him. If MB doesn't come back, having Marshall and Gronk out there would be sweet and Marshall has NEVER played in the playoffs. Win/Win.

What about Michael Floyd? Cant have him and Marshall.

Either way, I don't see it happening. Has nothing to do w/ Marshall's BPD diagnosis as I think he has his stuff together now but I'm just not sure he is the kind of guy that puts the team before his own needs.

What about Michael Floyd? Cant have him and Marshall.

Either way, I don't see it happening. Has nothing to do w/ Marshall's BPD diagnosis as I think he has his stuff together now but I'm just not sure he is the kind of guy that puts the team before his own needs.

Nobody thought that about Martellus Bennett either.

If Marshall gets released I can definately see him coming here to play with Brady and get a ring.

I think he cares about winning, and I don't recall him him ever being antagonistic towards the Pats organization.

He is a guy who has had ample opportunities to view the Pats from the outside, and may be one of those who wants to finally get a peak inside. I'm sure Revis has filled him in on what it was like.

Brandrop Marshall

Getting rid of BM would be foolish for the Jets imo. (Which means they'll probably do it.)

Sure there are some good young guys with Enunwa and Anderson, and Decker is a very good receiver himself (just injured all the damn time). But Marshall is the only true #1 out of the group and someone who can be a huge help to a young QB given his size and abilities.

Basically just put the ball inside of a 5' radius, and he can usually go and get it. It's what allowed $hitz to look good last season.

Besides with all the work BM does off the field (mental health, Inside the NFL) don't see him leaving NY. Though his mental health work would probably do wonders up there in NE.

Last edited:
Nobody thought that about Martellus Bennett either.

If Marshall gets released I can definately see him coming here to play with Brady and get a ring.

I think he cares about winning, and I don't recall him him ever being antagonistic towards the Pats organization.

He is a guy who has had ample opportunities to view the Pats from the outside, and may be one of those who wants to finally get a peak inside. I'm sure Revis has filled him in on what it was like.

Marshall said he "owned" the Patriots but also said that BB and TB12 are GOATs. There is respect there.

I think he cares about winning but I think hes very focused on "his" thing. The TV show, his performance, etc. and I question what he cares about more.

I don't think he has the makeup to be willing to be absorbed in all things Patriots and put the team ahead of feeding his own needs.

Like Bennett, I think Marshall is a pretty intelligent guy. Maybe he has it in him. I am doubtful.

I was going to say absolutely not, and I do think that, but then I realized that if Belichick signed him my opinion on it would almost certainly change, so what difference does it make?

Was that a shot at the Pats or at Revis? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, he said he liked the Pats and all, but they'd never be his team, and if he came here, it would be as a rental player.

I'd be interested in the LB Brandon Marshall. But if I remember right I think they signed him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back