PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandin Cooks interview coming up on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecore762

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hate espn but noticed the Brandin Cooks interview is coming up soon and his relationship with Brady, I thought it might be worth checking it out. It should be on in few minutes on ESPN.

How was it?

Anyone watch it or have a link?

Stupid auto correct made the thread Brandon instead of Brandin...
Here is the interview on YouTube:

Love me some Cookie. Gimme da Cookie. Cookie Cookie Cookie.

giphy.gif

interesting, i think he definetely enjoys it here more, and likes Tom more than Drew and BB more than Sean, but obv he wasn't gonna air that stuff out, especially now that he's not in that situation anymore (this isnt saying anything bad, some personalities click more than others)

you can tell he's learning the "answer the question but don't say anything" language hahaha, took him a while to answer the "whats your ceiling" question properly

Cooks is the man!

(No avatar bias. :D)

Thats not possible, Brady is a system QB that can't throw the long ball and has to resort to Dink & Dunk 3 yard outs to make a completion and pad his stats.. You could stick any QB into Belichick's master system and win multiple Super Bowls dude, didn't you know?

Whats scary is Cooks is only what, 23 years old? He's a very cerebral player that has elite athletic ability.. once he's got the concepts and playbook committed to memory where its basically subconscious at that point, he and Brady are going to start putting up Star Wars type numbers

Whats scary is Cooks is only what, 23 years old? He's a very cerebral player that has elite athletic ability.. once he's got the concepts and playbook committed to memory where its basically subconscious at that point, he and Brady are going to start putting up Star Wars type numbers

With our wrs getting older i hope they keep him here long term.

2017 Cooks or 2016 JE11?

2017 Cooks or 2016 JE11?

Can we wait until February to answer that question? :p

You have to go with Edelman right now, because he played amazing all year and helped us win a Super Bowl with incredibly clutch plays, including that crazy ass one where the ball was levitating 2 inches off the ground like some jedi mind trick

Cooks needs to keep this pace up and produce when it matters most, in these critical games down the stretch and into the playoffs.. hopefully in championship games

Can we wait until February to answer that question? :p

You have to go with Edelman right now, because he played amazing all year and helped us win a Super Bowl with incredibly clutch plays, including that crazy ass one where the ball was levitating 2 inches off the ground like some jedi mind trick

Cooks needs to keep this pace up and produce when it matters most, in these critical games down the stretch and into the playoffs.. hopefully in championship games
I just threw it out there just to stir the pot.

JE11 is the clear choice.

I think Brady and cooks are starting to get it right now. I've seen the chemistry get better every game.

What I want to see from him still is I’m hoping when the hits get real, example, Edelman got cracked hard on many occasions in the playoffs, Super Bowls etc, I want to see how he handles that. Some receivers fold, others like je11 and dola, they play better the bigger the game. Ask yourself this... 4 th down season on the line and you need 17 yards. Toss it to Amendola. That guys big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST