PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brandin Cooks interview coming up on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His cat like quickness makes him a pleasure to coach.

I’ve noticed that he is so fast that he’s hard to stay with. If they don’t cover the top with safety help, they’re burnt. If they do, well, Gronk starts killing them

Cooks isn't proven in Super Bowls like JE11 is obviously.

The thing about Cooks is that he's insanely gifted physically, and really smart, and an insanely hard worker. I mean read this profile, the dude's work ethic is freakish. The sky's the limit here.

Preparing to Be a Pat: Brandin Cooks Determined Not to Waste Shot at Greatness

And this is a guy who just turned 24. If you're a Pats fan you've got to be thrilled we got him.

Wow. I didn’t realize he was obsessed like this. I’m very encouraged and hope he really does great things. He has come to the right place. I envision tb12 and B.B. to go for like three more titles and getting one or two of them. This is realistic

Whats scary is Cooks is only what, 23 years old? He's a very cerebral player that has elite athletic ability.. once he's got the concepts and playbook committed to memory where its basically subconscious at that point, he and Brady are going to start putting up Star Wars type numbers

hes already on pace for something like 1268 yards in his first season with the pats...with his sort of slow start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST