PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's knee makes World News Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
They used it to report on hospital-based infections.

Of course, they don't mention that it happened to Peyton Manning, too.

And they end with the statement that as a result of the infection his rehab "will be months longer and more painful."

All I can say is--how the f*** do they know that for sure?

Last edited:

And they end with the statement that as a result of the infection his rehab "will be months longer and more painful."

Is that the one with Katie Couric? How can that show possibly be taken seriously with her hosting it? Not because she's a woman, but because she was a freaking morning show hostess. Will Regis be head anchor at CNN anytime soon? Didn't think so...

Or is it the one on ABC? If THAT is the case, it's all part of Mickey's conglomerate with Espn (pronounced eh-spin), so naturally one is going to back up what the other says.

Is that the one with Katie Couric? How can that show possibly be taken seriously with her hosting it? Not because she's a woman, but because she was a freaking morning show hostess. Will Regis be head anchor at CNN anytime soon? Didn't think so...

Or is it the one on ABC? If THAT is the case, it's all part of Mickey's conglomerate with Espn (pronounced eh-spin), so naturally one is going to back up what the other says.

World News Tonight = ABC.

Okay what the hell doctor James Andrews just today said " once the healing process catches back up, it really doesn't set him behind to any degree relative to the overall healing process. The main thing is to save the graft."

Is he talkin bout the overall healing of the knee or the extra procedures they did to clean out the infection?

The same company that owns ESPN owns ABC, enough said.

Sensationalistic Journalism.

Who cares. However, This will probably force Tommy to release something next week.

Has Boston/New England ever had a bigger star than Tom Brady? Even at their peak, I don't think Bird, Ted Williams, Bobby Orr provided this kind of spectacle. Maybe Rocky Marciano. I guess it's more of a commentary on the media, but Brady is second to none I can think of.

Last edited:
Has Boston/New England ever had a bigger star than Tom Brady? Even at their peak, I don't think Bird, Ted Williams, Bobby Orr provided this kind of spectacle. Maybe Rocky Marciano.

I saw them all.

My man Bill Russell was the greatest Boston superstar winner, but he was not a tenth the MEDIA & fan celeb that Tom is.

OH-MY-GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!??? It's ob the headline worked. This site is very funny. If anyone says anything that CERTAIN pats fans don't want to believe could be true, out come the insult and the denial.

Last edited:
World News Tonight = ABC.

Sorry, I don't watch any news programs. They always report all the negative crap. Things suck...I get it.

Anyways, yeah, ABC and Espn are owned by Disney. Case closed. Bastards.

OH-MY-GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! HOW DARE THEY!!!??? It's ob the headline worked. This site is very funny. If anyone says anything that CERTAIN pats fans don't want to believe could be true, out come the insult and the denial.

That's not my point. My point is that they're presenting speculation as fact.

The same company that owns ESPN owns ABC, enough said.

And the same company that owns them owns Pixar Animation. A computer-animations company that has produced numerous high quailty films.

Seriously, Disney is a conglomerate. They don't directly have their hands in ABC and ESPN, they just own them. Collect the revenues and pulg the odd advertisment for their latest movie. that's about it.

And the same company that owns them owns Pixar Animation. A computer-animations company that has produced numerous high quailty films.

Seriously, Disney is a conglomerate. They don't directly have their hands in ABC and ESPN, they just own them. Collect the revenues and pulg the odd advertisment for their latest movie. that's about it.

I agree to an extent, but that's the problem with media conglomerates. The whole purpose is to turn a profit. If you don't think that filters down into how the news is covered then I think you are mistaken.

do you actually like anything about the Pats? Just curious.

That's not my point. My point is that they're presenting speculation as fact.

Right.....and thats nothing new. The news, like any other tv program is driven by ratings ( which = advertising dollars). Something tells me if the news was speculating on a murder case, you wouldent care much, but since it's Brady, and since that speculation is negative - you're all upset. If the news had speculated about Brady being in good shape, pretty sure you wouldent call them out for "speculating". You would most like be starting a "Take this ESPN" thread, which is funny, because you are driving traffic to their website, thus inflating their traffic numbers, and making them more money.

It's comical man.

Last edited:
I agree to an extent, but that's the problem with media conglomerates. The whole purpose is to turn a profit. If you don't think that filters down into how the news is covered then I think you are mistaken.

Yes I agree. But to say that ABC = ESPN simply because the same corperation owns them is a little to rash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents