PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady wearing NYY Hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe anyone would be upset by this. Big deal. Maybe he just didn't want to wear a Sox hat in New York City. If he's a Yankee fan, who cares?

The Boston Globe.

Dan Shaughnessy.

Caption for this picture:

"why do they always have to talk, I wonder if they are any hot mute girls."
bradyny.jpg

Nice, but she is toooooo Thin. Give me some Jennifer Lopez.

Enough is enough,that traiter needs to go NOW!!!
naaa, only if it was a colts hat! then trade him asap! :D

oh, and make sure we get an aditional first round pick so we can perpetually trade down every year until eventually getting the number 1 pick to draft a.... TE.

PD.

naaa, only if it was a colts hat! then trade him asap! :D

oh, and make sure we get an aditional first round pick so we can perpetually trade down every year until eventually getting the number 1 pick to draft a.... TE.

PD.

There is actually a picture of him wearing a Colts hat from his last ProBowl. But there is also one of Manning wearing a Pats hat. I guess it's a tradition.

Two thoughts.

I've lived in Manhattan for about 17 years. After 911, wearing a Yankee Cap here became sort of like wearing an NYPD cap. It reflected solidarity with the city (unless you were a die hard Mets fan). Often, a Yankee Cap in New York is more a cap than a Yankee Cap. So, it's ridiculous to make a federal case out of it.

Sometimes, I don't think that people in the Boston area fully understand how big a Celeb-stud Brady is, in a way that transcends football celebrity. He's stalked by Paparazzi and most likely can't go out without being followed. So, it's one way for TB to have people who look at him and say "Hey, isn't that Tom Brady?" go "Nah, it couldn't be, he's wearing a Yankee Cap."

gotta start off by saying this: i watch every single sox (and pats of course) game on TV unless im at work..

but did it ever occur to anybody (i guess not anybody, just whoever is making this hat thing an issue) that Tom Brady didnt grow up a Sox fan...let alone a pats fan. hes already said publicly that his fav. team was the '49ers. i guess i just dont see the connection, they are two seperate sports entirely...plus the yanks hats look cool, i like the old english style logos like the tigers, yanks, royals ect....

i actually have been wearing around a phillys hat because i like the way it looks (and my girlfriend likes it better then the sweaty old sox cap...plus who wants to be wearing the same thing as every other chump in town :singing: :singing:

It's not that uncommon. In fact, it's pretty common for the college guys to trade gear. My brother used to do it all of the time. He never wore anything from his school (Syracuse). He wore some hats and shirts from other schools that they would trade with the other players. This stuff shouldn't bother people. I know it doesn't bother the players. In fact, I've got a sideline jacket from West Virginia that I use when I use my snow thrower. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents