PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady was horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willie55 said:
Gabriel was double teamed on the play and just before the ball came down he was pushed by one of he defenders. Its hardly his fault.

Right, I wasn't saying it was, I didn't remember clearly enough to say either way anyway. I was just making a general point about WRs waiting for the ball to come to them. It wasn't specific to Gabriel or anything in today's game really.

Last edited:
He wasn't horrible, just inconsistent, which probably means he needs more time to get on the same page as his receivers. He does look sort of down in the dumps, although I saw him give Reche Caldwell a big smile after his 1st (and only?) catch, and he celebrated with Maroney on the TD. I thought he looked pretty good in the 1st half; lost focus (who didn't?) during some of the 2nd half.

Kermit the frog slumps in from stage right, flops down on the log wearing a gloomy expression, sitting hunched over resting his chin on a hand staring into the pond.

Cue sad music, Kermit sighs and sings "It's Not Easy Being Green"

Audience breaks into wild chaotic applause, grumpy old men glare at each other and left hand grump complains, "it's not easy listening to his singing."

Curtain comes down with a thump flipping Kermit off the end of the log and splashing in the pond.

Cut to commercial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back