PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady says he's good to go...BUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Brady was actually hurt.

After hearing him today on WEEI I am not so sure anymore.

When asked why he was not on the sidelines for the last game he said it was not good for him to stand for almost 5 hours.
mmmm, sarcasm.

goin 0-3 would be marshall faulks' talk of the month.. prick

So I just listened to the WEEI interview on NFL Live...

"Do you know if you're playing Sunday and are just not telling us?"

Brady: *literally 4 second pause* ....Uh, well...

its called gamesmanship

I don't agree with your logic. I don't think he or BB care about streaks or stats and will do what is best for him and the team. They would not risk prolonging an injury just to keep a streak alive.

(Welcome to the Board, BTW)

But, you make the exact point I was making. If this is serious enough to keep Tommy out of the Opening Game and break his streak, then there's more to the "foot problem" than the Pats have let on.

The logic is clear. My assumption is that BB wouldn't let TB play just to keep his streak alive or let him start on opening day. If there is real risk, which Brady says there is not, then Coach won't let him play, meaning that the injury would have to be worse than the Pats are claiming.

watching ESPN ?;):mad:

its actually a funny Q&A in its own way, every question attempts to ask him about his injury and everytime he sidesteps it like he slides in the pocket :)
about him going to play,WEEI, boston.com, whatever source you hear...does it matter ?
will it be possible that he pratices and doesnt play ? pats know the media wants a ÝES´ answer and they are milking it...there is no news here...he is playing and he is fine IMO .if it had been remotely serious he wont be practicing.

Of course, that could also have been the moment when Gisele walked across the room, dropped her towel after having just taken a shower and was selecting which thong to put on. Can't blame the guy for being temporarily distracted, can you? :D

I don't think that TB will play as many games as he did last season. BB said that 'it's interesting to see how Connel play in 1 year'. TB will share time with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes