PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady plans to join the FOX broadcast during 2024

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

No plans for 2023? Hmm....

No plans for 2023? Hmm....

He's pulling back on his retirement "for good" already? Keeping his options open for 2023. It's not so he can take his kids to Chuck E. Cheese.

He's pulling back on his retirement "for good" already? Keeping his options open for 2023. It's not so he can take his kids to Chuck E. Cheese.
More than likely just wants a year off while he preps for the role. But here’s to hoping…

morgan freeman quote GIF

Looks like he closed that door. Sigh. Oh well. I never want it to end but I guess it had to.

Hope he backs out. Never thought he should get into the booth. Obviously the money is absurd.

That’s absurd money to turn down

I think Tom will do just fine in the booth.
He gave his opinion on the state of the NFL level of play and it has blown up in sport shows and everywhere else. He moves the needle and all his takes will be dissected

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
I think Tom will do just fine in the booth.
He gave his opinion on the state of the NFL level of play and it has blown up in sport shows and everywhere else. He moves the needle and all his takes will be dissected
I hope he does and I agree he will. After all he's achieved I'd hate to see him embarrassed. I honestly think he'll be great at it because that's just him. He's a winner and he'll prepare to be the best he can be. After the disapointing several seasons here since his departure I look forward to see him if only to remind us and sort of keep alive the glory days. Of course there will be career critics that will nitpick everything he says but we're used to that horseshit. Let's go Tom!

Reactions: sb1
no. Conflict of interest
We don't know that. Setting aside the notion that Brady is pursuing minority ownership, and not full owner, all the articles which came out when the announcement was made said it was entirely up to Fox and they have no problem with the arrangement.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back