PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady or Goodell threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just though about having one thread about Brady and one about Goodell instead having so many of them on this site. That way all the news, appearances or articles are in 2 threads only so we dont have to go looking or starting new threads about everything and it will be easier for the mods to do their jobs.

thx

PS. There are 13 threads which is quite a bit much. This is what the the bruins and celtics do in their forums on different sites.

at this point, everything having to do with deflategate should either be be in the deflategate discussion board or in the practice squad

its pretty clear how most here feel about particulars....time to move past that

at this point, everything having to do with deflategate should either be be in the deflategate discussion board or in the practice squad

Dont u think t might be a little easier for the mods. I am sure the have jobs and lives too. Just saying.

I can see where this is going....

I just want to know when a thread comes out with a title of when Brady or Goddell takes a dump.

Partly agree. Major developments (which I look for first) are good for high visibility, but IMO rehashing of old stuff belongs in the subforum.

I can see where this is going....

I just want to know when a thread comes out with a title of when Brady or Goddell takes a dump.

just go into any deflategate type thread and express yourself with as much anger and venom as possible

it is cleansing

Partly agree. Major developments (which I look for first) are good, but IMO rehashing of old stuff belongs in the subforum.

1st rounder is gone........it ain't coming back

Why dont we just see how the mods feel about? If they like it, they can adopt the concept. If they don't, then by all means post threads to your heart is content. IMO, it easier for everyone with 1 thread on each instead of 13.

I usually just don't click on threads if I'm not interested.

But I feel like this one is Ross's fault somehow.

1st rounder is gone........it ain't coming back

I don't even think about that anymore. It's more about what Team Brady does going forward. I expect a long wait, but my track record for assumptions is abysmal, so I keep an eye out...

I don't even think about that anymore. It's more about what Team Brady does going forward. I expect a long wait, but my track record for assumptions is abysmal, so I keep an eye out...

yeah, but at some point, that will be over too

even if he winds up serving the 4 games, it'll pass

but I get massive heebeegeebees every time I see goodell.........he has that same pedophile look as Ted Cruz

yeah, but at some point, that will be over too

even if he winds up serving the 4 games, it'll pass

True, but meantime I like finding one-click Brady updates in a friendly environment. There may be no material benefit to me, but the hope of some positive event is an itch I want to keep scratching.

but I get massive heebeegeebees every time I see goodell.........he has that same pedophile look as Ted Cruz

Agree totally on the ick factor. Never has any pub(l)ic figure made me crave Karma more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down