PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Highlight GIF Thread

Watching those replays is a stark reminder that the Pats chased away the GOAT QB and the GOAT TE. If they combine for another SB win it will be an even tougher pill to swallow.
I like what you say but can't fully agree. Brady moving on sucked but instead of feeling sad about it, I feel grateful I get to watch him play.

It's also very satisfying that he no longer gets the "system" label and haters from other teams saying how if their QB had Bill they would have even more rings.

Now Brady gets the full recognition he deserves, the undisputed GOAT... Aside from a small pocket in NE. It's crazy how some fans turned on Brady and try using the same crazy logic that Colts fans used to use to try and diminish Brady's greatness.

I like what you say but can't fully agree. Brady moving on sucked but instead of feeling sad about it, I feel grateful I get to watch him play.

It's also very satisfying that he no longer gets the "system" label and haters from other teams saying how if their QB had Bill they would have even more rings.

Now Brady gets the full recognition he deserves, the undisputed GOAT... Aside from a small pocket in NE. It's crazy how some fans turned on Brady and try using the same crazy logic that Colts fans used to use to try and diminish Brady's greatness.
Because Fans are fans. No fan who had a lick of sense about football thought Brady was system anything, anyone who knows how things work knew it was stupid which is why you dont hear players say that crap. Fans in NE are just like all fans they get bitter when the winning does not happen with them and someone else is getting the glory. The worst thing Brady could have done to get fans to turn on him was go somewhere else and win. Win without Bill, win without edelman, win without the pats....that doomed him to some pats fans.

Because Fans are fans. No fan who had a lick of sense about football thought Brady was system anything, anyone who knows how things work knew it was stupid which is why you dont hear players say that crap. Fans in NE are just like all fans they get bitter when the winning does not happen with them and someone else is getting the glory. The worst thing Brady could have done to get fans to turn on him was go somewhere else and win. Win without Bill, win without edelman, win without the pats....that doomed him to some pats fans.
Tom going to another SB and winning reflects poorly on Bill with some fans. If Tom takes it a step further and becomes the first QB since himself to win back to back that would intensify.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back