PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJ Bell - a legit vegas guy unlike that "sharks of vegas clown", saying injury WORSE than people think:mad::mad::mad::mad:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Multiple private sources telling me ...<br>Tom Brady&#39;s hand injury is WORSE than the mainstream thinks.<br><br>(I would not be surprised if <a href="News about #Patriots on Twitter">#Patriots</a> drop to -7 in the near-term.)</p>&mdash; RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) <a href="">January 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think someone is playing the Vegas dupes, and trying to make the line go down even further, to make a bet on the Pats. In my business they call that insider trading and manipulating the market.

Brady is clearly quite hurt, and he I think sincerely does not know if he will be able to go Sunday.

YearlyAjarAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

RJ Bell - a legit vegas guy unlike that "sharks of vegas clown", saying injury WORSE than people think:mad::mad::mad::mad:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Multiple private sources telling me ...<br>Tom Brady&#39;s hand injury is WORSE than the mainstream thinks.<br><br>(I would not be surprised if <a href="News about #Patriots on Twitter">#Patriots</a> drop to -7 in the near-term.)</p>&mdash; RJ Bell (@RJinVegas) <a href="">January 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds like Vegas isn't getting enough actions on the Jags.:rolleyes:

tenor.gif

Brady will probably play.
The injury is probably for real, and would probably keep lesser QBs out.
Brady may be limited in what he can do, i.e. deep passes. Against this defense that might be fine. 1000 papercuts is what you do.
Brady's probably had lingering issues all year, whether it's the achilles, hand, whatever.
If they win Sunday, the two weeks until Minn. will do him so good.
Bart Scott is a dingbat and trying to stir ratings for WFAN's disastrous new afternoon show.

Just goes to show that you are not following the team at all..

There is enough evidence of Brady saying exactly that same phrase. Multiple times. You are lazier than Volin..

I posted that Tweet earlier...and Brady had these stats in both Jets games:

Everyone one this board knows Brady is going to play. I don't understand what the uproar is about. We have seen these things happen in the past too. He will play.

I do believe something is really wrong with his thumb. I hope that it doesn't affect his play much.

People sound so dumb acting like Hoyer can just go in and win like it's not big deal, he lost 30-0 at home to the Chiefs as Texans QB like 2 years ago throwing 4 interceptions and looking out of his depth in a big playoff game.

The Jaguars already have more talent across the roster and Bortles is better than Hoyer.

I think someone is playing the Vegas dupes, and trying to make the line go down even further, to make a bet on the Pats. In my business they call that insider trading and manipulating the market.
maybe.. that is possible. But the Pats are sure note manipulating anything related to that area...

if he can't throw its Hoyer.
If he did throw today, and since his teammates seem like they're in good spirits, I think we can assume there's been a trend in the right direction. The question is, as BB toadie Mike Lombardi says:

Michael Lombardi‏Verified account @mlombardiNFL 7m7 minutes ago
the question is not whether Brady can play, rather if Brady can function well enough to make tight throws--and the latter would make me nervous right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes