PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Gossip

She's definitely an upgrade from Yoko

No ****. All those skeezer sisters are high traffic zones

Irina and Gisele are high maintenance, but at least they have day jobs to pay for the maintenance. :rofl: Still looking for a pic where Irina smiles. Can't find any lady that can't smile a goddess.

Irina and Gisele are high maintenance, but at least they have day jobs to pay for the maintenance. :rofl: Still looking for a pic where Irina smiles. Can't find any lady that can't smile a goddess.
This is a good one.

99289468_2597804483881849_7256521544954806272_n.jpg

Pretty girl. Always liked the rounder faces and "girl next door" looks. Not attracted to ladies with long chins or big shoulders - too masculine looking for me. Obvious plastic surgery so she will fit in with Tom. I am more of a Moynahan guy.

Pretty girl. Always liked the rounder faces and "girl next door" looks. Not attracted to ladies with long chins or big shoulders - too masculine looking for me. Obvious plastic surgery so she will fit in with Tom. I am more of a Moynahan guy.
I liked Bridge as well

She was lapping up all the tabloids with her personal trainer immediately post divorce. The shoe in on the other foot now.

She can f off. She wanted the divorce.

Meanwhile Tom has supermodels stay overnight and she hangs with yoga instructors who aren't qualified to work at Starbucks

images

"Leave my man alone Irina you *****"

Too bad Bridget is taken I think they would still make a great couple.
Tom-Brady-Shares-Rare-Photo-of-Ex-Bridget-Moynahan-and-Son-Jack-Amid-Retirement-Announcement-2.jpg

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back