PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady declined post game interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of this is that Al Michaels was droning on about how Brady will say Deflategate isn't driving him this season during his post game interview and I'm thinking Al, you seem awfully confident that you're getting a post game interview at all.

I'm curious if NBC always announces when people decline the interview or is this just reserved for Brady? I've never noticed them doing it but I usually don't stick around to watch the post game unless it's a Pats win.

I was clear (at least to me) that Brady had a major hair across his ass during his post game presser. About the only time he answered anything in other than a monotone was discussing some of his teammates successes....and then just barely.

Maybe it was me, but he seem more chipper after last season's KC game. ;)

It makes no sense to do the on-field, on-camera interview if you are also going to do a postgame press conference in 20 minutes anyway. The postgame press conference is what is required. Anything more? Screw them.

Maybe the next Mort Distort (if they still have one of those) will cover the subject.

I think Brady is well within his rights to be at war with the mediots and the NYFL.

Unfortunately, in every war there is collateral damage.

I was clear (at least to me) that Brady had a major hair across his ass during his post game presser. About the only time he answered anything in other than a monotone was discussing some of his teammates successes....and then just barely.

Maybe it was me, but he seem more chipper after last season's KC game. ;)
Not just you...

Sadly, The media has steeped themselves in so much douchebaggery, that Brady himself now will treat them as Bill has for so many of these years. The media doesn't like that and they will make Brady pay.

Good for Brady, I hope he continues his BOTH MIDDLE FINGERS TOUR for the rest of his career. Not only is he paying back the media that has treated him like sh.t but he's not giving the NFL a star for the media to use. It may take a while but at some point the fact that he is denying them access will force them to address how Brady has been treated and why he's so pissed off. Maybe at that point some truth will come out of this.

Apparently Rich Eisen is all salty about this.

Hey Rich maybe if your network and the other networks would have been a little bit more down the middle about the frame-and-defame-gate he might be open to doing non-mandatory media access.

Sadly, The media has steeped themselves in so much douchebaggery, that Brady himself now will traet them as Bill has for so many of these years. The media doesn't like that and they will make Brady pay.

Disagree completely, I think the fact that Brady has always treated them politely will force the question of why the change? Brady would be making a big mistake to act like they can get away with treating him like sh.t with no consequences.

Apparently Rich Eisen is all salty about this.

Hey Rich maybe if your network and the other networks would have been a little bit more down the middle about the frame-and-defame-gate he might be open to doing non-mandatory media access.

Rich Eisen was one of those who took shots at Brady, he doesn't deserve any time from him.

You think ESPN will get one after the Monday night game vs Buffalo? ;)

Hopefully Brady's reaction is something along these lines...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back