Brady calls out Pink Head and Colts for cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB_Helmet

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is phenomenal:

Brady knows the Colts cheated and calls out Peyton for it, who half-heartedly denies it. Brady then ridicules Pink Head, and by proxy the entirety of Patriot haters, by mentioning the paranoia that other teams have about the Pats (mocking the concept that Belichick bugs the visitor locker room, etc.)

Brady listens to this all this stuff. Nice to see him vocalize it. Those two are clearly besties though.

I guess you have to sign up for ESPN+ to see the whole 'interview', which I wouldn't mind watching, but I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes than pay ESPN money for subscription service, so I guess I'll be deprived.

ETA: NFL Films, it's spelled "whose". Sloppy.

Last edited:
It’ll be up for streaming soon if it hasn’t already. I’m back at work this week unfortunately and will have to wait until I get out of work. Check Reddit. They will likely have it.

And I agree that I’m not giving ESPN a cent for that content. I wouldn’t piss on that network if it were on fire.

Hey, another TB thread. Who would of thought.

Hey, another TB thread. Who would of thought.

This thread is way better than all those other threads where people think that Brady will go to the Cleveland Browns.

He should have asked him if the HGH was really for his wife.

I’ll just leave this here to avoid starting too many TB threads. Maybe this can be the Tom Brady comedy hour thread.

Love it. He’s indestructible! (Also those people are almost definitely not Patriots fans, they just want views).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back