PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady back in the Super Bowl next year!

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Wish the Pats could go on a miracle run like 2001 so the GOAT can call it!

Wish the Pats could go on a miracle run like 2001 so the GOAT can call it!

Tom can actually be an outstanding commentator but that all hinges on him not being afraid to call out bad plays or point out when someone is effing up.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Tom can actually be an outstanding commentator but that all hinges on him not being afraid to call out bad plays or point out when someone is effing up.
Sounds like he's been taking classes too he sounds way better in this interview

Sounds like he's been taking classes too he sounds way better in this interview
Most definitely. GOAT or not I don’t think Fox would put all their eggs in his basket if they weren’t reasonably confident about him.

With the way Brady worked at his NYFL career I'm sure he'll be ready for this one. He was always a smooth talker and Fox probably picked a winner this time.

A lot could have to do with the instructions he gets from Fox.

Would be interesting if he were calling a Chiefs SB. He would probably be asked to do a sit down with Mahomes before the game.

He will definitely have to call out bad plays and bizarre coaching choices. I think he will be able to do it though.

There are many people on NFL reddit who think Olsen deserves to be the #1 color guy. And Brady should work his way up. But Fox isn't paying him that coin to be second fiddle.

OT: I guess NBC decided to go with the 60th SB to go with it's Olympics coverage. Normally, Fox would broadcast SB 60.

He's never hung out anyone to dry. I don't think he'll start doing that anytime soon.

This means that I'll put the volume up enough to hear him... maybe.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back