PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady at the White House with the champs

Just more evidence of how much happier Brady is in Tampa. It really is stunning how much things have changed for him for the better.

Just more evidence of how much happier Brady is in Tampa. It really is stunning how much things have changed for him for the better.

dealing with BB for 20 years probably does not help your overall demeanor

Brady is really on Cloud ☁️ 9 right now! I didn't initially think he was going to show up!

These are their rings…
1627072924730.jpeg
Anyone else think they’re busted? I wouldn’t kick it out of bed but I’d gladly take our XXXVIII or XLIX rings first. The Chiefs one from last year was yellow gold but not as gaudy as this thing…

These are their rings…
View attachment 34132
Anyone else think they’re busted? I wouldn’t kick it out of bed but I’d gladly take our XXXVIII or XLIX rings first. The Chiefs one from last year was yellow gold but not as gaudy as this thing…

I don’t like ostentatious stuff, but it’s a Super Bowl ring, not casual jewelry. I don‘t know. They’re nice. Pats rings are nice too. The Bucs burgundy color looks great on a ring like this.

Aren't they supposed to be gaudy as heck? I think that is the whole point, no?

I think being able to open the ring and see the stadium with the the scores of the three road playoff wins was a fantastic idea.

These are their rings…
View attachment 34132
Eh, its supposed to be gaudy.

I think being able to open the ring and see the stadium with the the scores of the three road playoff wins was a fantastic idea.
I didnt know it did that. I like it better now.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back