PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and his beach ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused:o_O

24616.jpg
That’s a meh face. Especially when she will constantly be compared to Adriana Lima.

I still wouldn’t kick her out of bed. Her face just doesn’t do much for me. Her body is primo, though. If you come down to Florida, especially on the east coast of Florida, and go to any beach, you’ll find a number of women that have the same if not better facial features. That’s to say nothing of places like California. She’s not ugly by any stretch, it’s just not a face that pierces me. I mentioned Lima before... much, MUCH more striking features.

She's phucking drop dead gorgeous.

That’s fine. It’s a meh from me. I’m sure others will join me and echo that at some point in the thread. Different tastes. Kind of like music.

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

That’s fine. It’s a meh from me. I’m sure others will join me and echo that at some point in the thread. Different tastes. Kind of like music.

FWIW, her insanely lucrative career as a beautiful woman was rarely on how attractive she was to men, it was mostly women who saw her in fashion magazines, events, etc.

I still wouldn’t kick her out of bed. Her face just doesn’t do much for me. Her body is primo, though. If you come down to Florida, especially on the east coast of Florida, and go to any beach, you’ll find a number of women that have the same if not better facial features. That’s to say nothing of places like California. She’s not ugly by any stretch, it’s just not a face that pierces me. I mentioned Lima before... much, MUCH more striking features.
Lima is beyond goddess-esque. No debate there.

What is an example of a striking feature?

Lima is beyond goddess-esque. No debate there.

What is an example of a striking feature?
upload_2019-7-19_22-57-14.jpeg

Those eyes. They stare deep into your soul to decide whether they should ask for your help opening the pickle jar or not. Coupled with those lips. She just looks different. Gisele looks like an very good looking ordinary woman. Lima looks like a model.

View attachment 23725

Those eyes. They stare deep into your soul to decide whether they should ask for your help opening the pickle jar or not. Coupled with those lips. She just looks different. Gisele looks like an very good looking ordinary woman. Lima looks like a model.
Meh. Looks like she's forcing the glamour-siren vibe ... doesn't come across as either natural or comfortable. By contrast, Gisele exudes warmth.

I'm gonna need to see more examples

I like her face more than her body.

View attachment 23725

Lima looks like a Vlasic girl.

Your crazy.

Not really. California, Florida, anywhere you can find a sub-tropical climate with a public beach, you can find women who look like that if not better. Nowhere near the bank account, but comparable looks.

Not really. California, Florida, anywhere you can find a sub-tropical climate with a public beach, you can find women who look like that if not better. Nowhere near the bank account, but comparable looks.
The existence of other beautiful people makes her meh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back