PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and 100k yards

This one is unbelievable just bc of the # itself. First to hit 100K is something football fans will talk about for the rest of time.

This one is unbelievable just bc of the # itself. First to hit 100K is something football fans will talk about for the rest of time.

I think he knows it too and one he has been chasing. He has already signed his Fox Sports contract, this will be his last year to break 100,000 yds. Nothing left to break.

300 wins would be more impressive than 100K yards. Tom has 278 and could possibly get to 300 in 2023.

Next closest is Manning at 200.

Imagine reaching 300 when only one other player has reached 200.

300 wins would be more impressive than 100K yards. Tom has 278 and could possibly get to 300 in 2023.

I think the wins record is the one that'll be the toughest to break

I could definitely get behind this except 100K shows how exceptional he's been during his career. The chances of either being broken are slim to none. I think it's slightly more possible we could see a "good" QB stay healthy with a good organization. As opposed to a guy stay healthy and at the top of his game for the entirety of his career.

300 would be special though and could be the greatest achievement.

I believe he's over 700 TD if you include playoffs. I'm sure that's been mentioned. To me that's just as incredible. I mean what's he 100 + ahead of Brees during the same time period?

A few other amazing things about getting to 100K.

Nobody else is even at 90K.

He's the only one in the 700 TD club.

Even with all those extra TDs he still has less picks than the next two guys who also played most of their careers in domes. Put Brady in a dome and imagine.

He's only 1,629 yards away from doubling up Manning for most post season yards. Assuming he sticks to hanging them up after this year he won't get there minus having a post season run second to none.

He only needs 4 post season TDs to double up Montana in second place at 45 TDs

I love when the haters say one of the best, the most accomplished, etc. Slice it however you want now. Wins, check. Post season wins, check. All the volume stats, check. Super Bowls, check. Haters are going to hate............waiting on our own to show up.

1658663126808.png

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back