PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boutte Working With the Starters

My main argument is that we as fans don't know siht about football compared to the worst coach in the NFL, never mind the guy that has won 6 SB Championships. I'm not saying there is nothing to complain about, but I will say that the excessive whining going on in this forum is nauseating and shows how spoiled this fan base has become.

Then may I suggest reading only threads discussing the wonderful job our Dear Leader has done since... well, you know... Save you some time at least...

The college results post injury arent good, neither was his attitude in college. Again I hope the kid becomes great, but that doesn't mean anything. He went late in the 6th for a reason
Pop Douglas went later in the Sixth and he's real good.

My main argument is that we as fans don't know siht about football compared to the worst coach in the NFL, never mind the guy that has won 6 SB Championships. I'm not saying there is nothing to complain about, but I will say that the excessive whining going on in this forum is nauseating and shows how spoiled this fan base has become.
Most Fans here knows a heck of a lot more about WRs that fit than your God and Master... that's a known Fact!

aka the Sidney Wicks & Curtis Rowe for another team in another century.
Cap'n I was trying to attach the link.. but there's an article that says BOB likely won't seek to return next season, as he'll probably return to college if not a NFL HC gig.

Cap'n I was trying to attach the link.. but there's an article that says BOB likely won't seek to return next season, as he'll probably return to college if not a NFL HC gig.
Yesss really hope that comes to fruition. BOB Offense like BB's 2002 Coaching is a little dated to say the least.

That is just silly.
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

No NFL team is gonna offer O'Brien a HC job.

Most Fans here knows a heck of a lot more about WRs that fit than your God and Master... that's a known Fact!
Then may I suggest reading only threads discussing the wonderful job our Dear Leader has done since... well, you know... Save you some time at least...
God and Master? Dear leader? WTF kind of BS is that?
If you guys enjoy *****ing in every thread about arguably the greatest coach in the history of the NFL, then go right ahead. But (when I have the time) I will call people out for their ignorant and asinine assumptions about knowing more than BB. It's just complete silliness to pretend like you know more about football than BB.

If you guys enjoy *****ing in every thread about arguably the greatest coach in the history of the NFL, then go right ahead. But (when I have the time) I will call people out for their ignorant and asinine assumptions about knowing more than BB. It's just complete silliness to pretend like you know more about football than BB.
We can see right through your BB can do no wrong posts. He's a Hof HC that we can all agree but he's also a Pathetic GM. Which is why his current Teams stink.

That was Then. This is Now. And as of now, Bill Belichick sucks. Sorry to have to break the news to you.

Last edited:
Bill Belichick absolutely Sucks now. Sorry to have to break the news to you.
He's still living off the last 20 years like you know. :rofl: This is a what have you done for us lately world. We've been mediocre for Four years now.

Pop Douglas went later in the Sixth and he's real good.
Yep, out of Liberty. Boutte was at LSU.

As I said, his reputation proceeded him. He was pegged as a 1st rounder earlier in his career. I never said you can't find good WRs later in the draft. Look at Edelman and Givens. Heck, Antonio Brown.

For all you old timers. This guy is starting to reach Shawn Crable, Connor Barwin, Adam Seward territory.
Shawn Wade joined that group last year. If he doesn't play next year, then posters need to stop talking about him.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back