PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics NBA Finals Thread

Does anyone else hate Pau Gasol jst becase he looks like a douche bag?

Although it's fair to say that the Celtics could have won the Championship I'm pretty zen with the outcome.

If I'm honest with myself I have to admit that the better team won.

The Celtics were a flawed team on many levels - that was painfully obvious in the regular season to the point that they are picking in the middle of the draft.

I don't know if they actively planned on taking the regular season "off" and then turning it on in the playoffs but they were pretty much underdogs in every series they played, and took the season to the final minutes of Game 7 of the Championship.

They made it as far as they did by playing as a team - and when they failed to do so they lost. Game 7 may have actually been the exception. Add Perkins to the mix and the Lakers aren't as dominant on the Boards and the game goes the other way.

But no excuses - any Championship caliber team should be able to overcome the loss of a player like Perkins and win one game. The Celts came close but did not get it done. They had a great season and even though we'll probably see the team broken up to some degree - including Doc Rivers leaving - I'd say everyone can be proud of their accomplishments in 2010.

Does anyone else hate Pau Gasol jst becase he looks like a douche bag?

I'll second that motion.

Besides that, I hate Artest because he mugged a fan, Bynum because of that lame Taco Bell Commercial, Kobe cause he's guilty of sexual assault, and Phil because he's probably the most overrated coach of any time in any sport.

Last edited:
I think the Lakers will wrap it up tonight, although Steve Nash guaranteed they would force a game 7.

For one night and one night only, I'm rooting for the Lakers. Would much rather see a Lakers-Celtics series than a Celtics-Suns series.

For one night and one night only, I'm rooting for the Lakers. Would much rather see a Lakers-Celtics series than a Celtics-Suns series.

your a little late. the finals were over a month ago.

For one night and one night only, I would like to have some sweet, hot sex with Linda Macry.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back