PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blue Cats from Detroit defeated the Chiefs

Majority of the complaints are that lineman are jumping early - not the feet. Refs are letting tackles get away with it if the ball is snapped immediately after.

Plus the other linemen are positioned at least a full yard behind the LOS; the Queefs did that all the ****ing time Thursday night, like some kind of ****ing flying-geese triangle formation.

How much of a moron can he be if his idiocy is being repeated multiple times here and nationally? He's laughing all the way to the bank.
Couldn’t believe he said Pats-Eagles might be on his upset list this week. Lol

How much of a moron can he be if his idiocy is being repeated multiple times here and nationally? He's laughing all the way to the bank.
Well, it comes down to how many shreds of dignity you manage to preserve after selling off the rest.

Plus the other linemen are positioned at least a full yard behind the LOS; the Queefs did that all the ****ing time Thursday night, like some kind of ****ing flying-geese triangle formation.
Tackles have been doing this **** for a long time. First time I noticed this was way back in 1999 during the Jets-Pats MNF matchup. The tackles were way off the LOS giving them a clear advantage on pass rushers.

It's OK we all misspelled things from time to time
I believe it is "we have all misspelled ..." or "we all misspell ..."

Patriots news, NFL news, reactions, spelling AND grammar - got I love this site! :D

Tackles have been doing this **** for a long time. First time I noticed this was way back in 1999 during the Jets-Pats MNF matchup. The tackles were way off the LOS giving them a clear advantage on pass rushers.

And their Guards were way off the LOS too... and then the Tackles were way off the Guards... It's a ****ing Joke now. Integrity my ass.

I will ask you the same thing. If Goff was hot why didnt he throw more than 1 TD pass?

Go watch Montgomery's TD run again.

If the Lions were running all over the Chiefs, why didn't they score more than 14 points? I mean...

Im not an x’s and o’s guy, so What stops teams from doubling kelce and forcing these scrubs to beat them… Is it mahomes mobillity that makes it hard to do that? Do teams need a spy as well, or could you just keep him contained in the pocket by maintaining the edges?
Well, he’s an expert at pushing off on his breaks and the Chiefs’ offense has been rub-route central for about ten years - and getting away with it - so there’s that.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back