PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bledsoe being honored by Bills on Sunday

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Surprising, considering he was only there for a handful of seasons:

But, good for him nonetheless. Just happy he's doing well in retirement and obviously wish him nothing but the best. Still have his jersey hanging in my closet. :)

This part is certainly disappointing:

“Coming back into that stadium and having the fans welcome me rather than boo the crap out of me was great,” Bledsoe said, comparing his time with the Patriots to his time with the Bills. “Loved it. We just, very quickly, fell in love with everything about Western New York and especially being a part of the Bills.”

The guy got the team back on the map. It's a little frustrating that people were so fickle, but "it is what it is." :rolleyes:

Drew is #1 in our hearts

RSK80sS.jpg

I am hoping that people aren't viewing the above post as snark... its not...

Love Drew ... sure we never had the levels of success then as we did with Brady, but the Bledsoe led Patriot teams made football fun... something that was sorely needed after the MacPherson years... he was only here for two years, but it felt like ten, and man the team really fell apart under him... tough sledding after the highs of raymond berry

Last edited:
Always thought the Bills were pretty dumb. You get Bledsoe, a strong-armed passer who did great things playing that style of offense....and then try to make it dink and dunk?

AND THEN, you replace him with....JP Losman? Good job, Bills. Good. Job.

Drew was a big reason I became a Pats fan. As a kid looking for a NFL team to root for, I really wanted to see a team go from the bottom to the top. The Pats were a perfect fit, coming off the worst record in the league, picking first overall and getting a flashy franchise qb along with a legendary coach... I chose the Pats and was diehard from day one.

Ah yes, who will ever forget Drew Bledsoe's legendary 3 year run in Buffalo - where he amassed an impressive losing record of 23-25, 0 playoff appearances and a stellar quarterbafk rating of 79.2

Drew was the reason I became a pats fan I was a fan of the game and players but no team loyalty.

Always liked Drew. I will always have his back for bringing the Pats out from the bottom feeders to atleast being respectable.

Reactions: Ian
Yeah the Bills had a few eyebrow raising “Legends of the game”… wasn’t TO a “Legend” at the wind game?

Yeah, this "Legends" stuff is kinda weird.

Table diving makes the brain slow...

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back