Bills' Schedule is scary pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I just hope they are as well.

They could be in the race with us for a while

Yeah it's a shame they aren't facing a gauntlet of the league's best week in and week out like we are.

Bills will find ways to lose a few here and there. Not overly concerned.

And now, the newest episode of...

;)

I don't care how pathetic Bill's schedule is he needs to do his damn job and coach this team.

Yeah it's a shame they aren't facing a gauntlet of the league's best week in and week out like we are.

No sh!t, if this league cared about parity the Billdos would have to play with themselves every week. BREAK UP THE BILLDOS!!!

The bills schedule largely reflects our own...

(For those who don’t know the schedule rotation makeup)

Long as we win our home game vs them it wouldn’t matter. They could finish 13-3 and still would probably be a wild card team

Long as we win our home game vs them it wouldn’t matter. They could finish 13-3 and still would probably be a wild card team
agreed. but we barely beat them. We have some tough games too

The bills schedule largely reflects our own...

(For those who don’t know the schedule rotation makeup)

What they have left is easier.

They still have Miami twice, and are at home next three. Eagles are not good. I see them 7 and 1 when at Cleveland. Then they have Miami, and then Denver at home. Anything can happen, but I am just saying I don't want to be needing to beat them at the end of the year in week 16 just to win the Division.

Hopefully they just become the Bills again

upload_2019-10-13_19-57-25.png

You are assuming the Bills are actually much better than their opponents. They can easily lose about 4 games on their current schedule.

We'll both wind up 12-4 and we'll beat them in head to head tiebreaker.

You heard it here first.:D

agreed. but we barely beat them. We have some tough games too

We barely beat them in Buffalo. But the next game is in Foxboro. They've never beaten a Brady led Pats team at Gillette. (Unless you count the time the Pats rested their starters in week 17).

Their schedule is indeed a joke. Might have to be an iggles fan yuck in a couple of weeks.

itll be much different in gillette, especially if Edelman is healthy and wynn is back
I am sure, but my point is I don't want a week 16 game against the Bills to matter for the Division. And if they are for real, with their schedule, we may NEED to win that game to hold the AFCE

You are assuming the Bills are actually much better than their opponents. They can easily lose about 4 games on their current schedule.
I agree. I have stated "if they are for real", their schedule is easy for a "for real" team. Their D is very tough. Josh Allen is not very good. Again, I hope they do revert to the "same old Bills" because the rest of the AFC is falling nicely into place early. And several of those 4 and 2 teams face each other still, so even more losses are built in for them.

I want some daylight between us and the Bills. I kind of wish our second game against them was now or soon rather than week 16.

I'm sure they will drop a few more than we do by that time though.

We have a tough stretch after the next two weeks

that stretch is looking less and less tough after watching Dallas, Philly and Baltimore these last few weeks especially if the defense plays at even 70% of what the have so far and I just don't believe the Mahomes QB'd Chiefs or the Bill O'Brien coached Texans can beat a Brady/Belichick Pats team until I see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down