PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills HOF QB Jim Kelly diagnosed with Jaw Bone Cancer

That sucks. Good wishes for a speedy recovery to Jim Kelly and his family.

I wish him a speedy and full recovery

I met Kelly once. The event I was at had a number of former players including lineman. Kelly seemed to be as big a guy as any of them. If I didn't recognize him as a QB you could have told me he was a former defensive lineman and I would have believed you.

The very very best of wishes for him and a speedy recovery.

I have every faith he will beat this.

Best wishes to Jim Kelly and his family.

Definitely. Prayers going out to Jim and his family.

Prayers out to Jim and his family. No family should have to go through that.

My thoughts and prayers are with this classy guy and his family.

Usually I don't care about star ratings here,but who is the a-hole who left a one star?

Usually I don't care about star ratings here,but who is the a-hole who left a one star?

Best to Kelly & his family

My guess is that the one star was the rater was bummed about the news. 5 stars for someone having cancer?

One of the coolest HOF speeches I ever heard when he talked about his son and how happy he was that his son was able to see him go into the HOF.

Best to Kelly & his family

My guess is that the one star was the rater was bummed about the news. 5 stars for someone having cancer?

Meh,some threads should remain starless,like this one,it leads to wonder of thoughts

Yeah. Kelly, to me, seems like a guy that dips.

You'd think so, he grew up in mining country (western PA) and was a jock his whole life but he's actually not a dipper. This just seems to be a case of indiscriminatory upper jawbone cancer.

You'd think so, he grew up in mining country (western PA) and was a jock his whole life but he's actually not a dipper. This just seems to be a case of indiscriminatory upper jawbone cancer.

Smerlas told me that Kelly was very fond of the snow back in the day. It was ID'd as a carcinogen back in the early 90's. But it's not clear that it is a significant one.

Regardless, hope he comes out OK.

Another cunning linguist succumbs...?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back