PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans are really gonna hate the Pats if we make the SB again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be 4 appearances in a row tying the Bills amazing accomplishment - except theirs will be moot since we won a couple :)

I didn’t think anyone would match that in our lifetime and the Pats have a shot at doing that...

Making 4 in a row is great and notable, but amazing? They didnt win 1. So not amazing.

Their board is absolutely delusional and they beat their chest with great pride over their 4 straight SB loss 'record'that must be protected. Lmfao

I think it’s time for this clown to get the ban button. You’re a fan of team that choked 4x in a row in the big game and hasn’t been relevant to the NFL in 20 years. Suck on that.

Think he got a 24 hour ban last night for his excessive use of a derogatory homophobic term, which I told him I would get him banned for if he used it again. He’s been waiting for his ban to end like a dog biting off its leash. Really came back with a lot of zingers he’s been thinking during for these 24 hours of rage meditation. Patriots = Cheaters; Allen > Brady; Patriots will not win SB. Really innovative stuff.

I think it’s time for this clown to get the ban button. You’re a fan of team that choked 4x in a row in the big game and hasn’t been relevant to the NFL in 20 years. Suck on that.

Poor guy, got to feel bad for him, living in Buffalo and all. Well at least they have their NBA team. Damn that's right, they don't have one. Okay, at least they have an MLB team...oops don't have one of hose either. Forgot they have an NHL team that won a Stanley Cup once...didn't they? Oops my bad they didn't.

P.S. Somebody needs to resurrect that graphic about how Brady is the winningest QB in Buffalo since Jim Kelly. (And in fact has more W's in Buffalo than Allen has his entire career to this point.)

Cherish your 50 yard bomb... We're focused on getting to the 9th straight AFCCG and winning a 7th SB title right now but you are amusing entertainment.

The “bomb” was a 20 yard loft over McCourty after Gilmore and McCourty both thought the other had Brown. Would have been an easy INT had McCourty switched.

Bills need to go back to the red helmets.

Bills need to go back to the red helmets.

I love their class retro uniforms and have no idea why they switched.

Other unis I remember growing up in late 80s/early 90s that never should have changed:

Miami Dolphins (why on earth change this??- early 90s Marino jersey/helmet a thing of beauty, especially in white)
Titans should look heavily like Oilers; those were awesome unis and helmets; these suck. Could make minor alterations to Oilers jerseys and helmets.

I saw the Bills and Dolphins at the old Pats stadium so maybe there’s some nostalgic bias, but I don’t think so. Just look much cooler.

I love their class retro uniforms and have no idea why they switched.

Other unis I remember growing up in late 80s/early 90s that never should have changed:

Miami Dolphins (why on earth change this??- early 90s Marino jersey/helmet a thing of beauty, especially in white)
Titans should look heavily like Oilers; those were awesome unis and helmets; these suck. Could make minor alterations to Oilers jerseys and helmets.

I saw the Bills and Dolphins at the old Pats stadium so maybe there’s some nostalgic bias, but I don’t think so. Just look much cooler.
Marino 90’s uniforms were awesome.

Jaguars should’ve never tweaked and then wrecked their original uniforms.

Giants need to go back to their jerseys last worn in the 90’s.

Oilers uniforms were great as well. Titans uniforms are atrocious.

Bills 90’s uniforms had a nice pop to them.

Pats need a tweak.

Marino 90’s uniforms were awesome.

Jaguars should’ve never tweaked and then wrecked their original uniforms.

Giants need to go back to their jerseys last worn in the 90’s.

Oilers uniforms were great as well. Titans uniforms are atrocious.

Bills 90’s uniforms had a nice pop to them.

Pats need a tweak.

@Actual Pats Fan thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes