PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills allowed to have fans for their playoff game

I'm indifferent to the Bills, but I'm looking forward to their fans getting in 9 games worth of table smashing, parking lot ****ing, and fireworks mishaps.

The people of Buffalo are angry about the limited number of fans and are protesting outside Buffalo city hall. Here’s a picture of the protest.

1609370206162.jpeg

I'm aware that no politics are allowed anymore and this isnt political but this **** is real. I was tested positive on the 28th, sick as hell. Getting monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. Wear your masks, social distance and wash and sanitize your hands. Please.

I'm aware that no politics are allowed anymore and this isnt political but this **** is real. I was tested positive on the 28th, sick as hell. Getting monoclonal antibodies tomorrow. Wear your masks, social distance and wash and sanitize your hands. Please.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

It's a party there in Upstate NY. They get to enjoy this season while we do not.
15k fans at the Chefs game? Funny how they can have fans all season with no issues and we can't even leave the fcking house...

And my wife and I both have COVID but have had repeated negative tests. False negatives are becoming a routine aspect of C19. Some epi's are suggesting blood type is part of that (blood type is clearly a significant factor in how sick people get, over a population).

Using tests as a way to filter a fan base is a fool's errand.

Hey Les...Cuomo IS a goddamned MORON with a Nero complex. He's a self absorbed, supremely egotistical SCUMBAG. Period. You voted for THIS azzole?

Hey Les...Cuomo IS a goddamned MORON with a Nero complex. He's a self absorbed, supremely egotistical SCUMBAG. Period. You voted for THIS azzole?
I know some people who knew him when he was Secretary of HUD under Clinton. Not that you need confirmation, but they pretty much agree with you.

And my wife and I both have COVID but have had repeated negative tests. False negatives are becoming a routine aspect of C19. Some epi's are suggesting blood type is part of that (blood type is clearly a significant factor in how sick people get, over a population).

Using tests as a way to filter a fan base is a fool's errand.
I tested negative 2 times. I knew I was getting sick but it took 4 days before it showed up positive. I work in the front lines on a hospital. Figured it was a matter of time. This surge is way worse than what we dealt with last spring

I tested negative 2 times. I knew I was getting sick but it took 4 days before it showed up positive. I work in the front lines on a hospital. Figured it was a matter of time. This surge is way worse than what we dealt with last spring

Hope you get through it OK.

Think about your experience: you were well into symptoms before the test showed positive. That means the test didn't register you as infected until you were on the back half of the actual infection.

We've been chasing this thing from way behind for over a year now: geography, drugs, in hospital care (ventilators), testing, and now the vaccine program is operating at 20% of plan.

Good. The Billdos Mafia can be corporately mentally annihilated when the ghost of Scott Norwood appears to sink their sad, snakebit squad ONE MORE TIME!

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back