PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Polian is too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Bill Polian is too funny

Polian is not mean. He is a whiner and a cry baby. I have watched a lot of NFL games TROLL. No other team in this league gets 50% of the calls the Colts get. I hope its over. Patriot fans cannot be the only ones who see it.

Your GM is a cry baby, your coach is a cry baby and your QB is a cry baby.

Cry Babies in the NFL
:rolleyes: Its funny.

Hmmm interesting.

I would rather be called cry babies than cheaters though.

Who said I wasn't realistic about my own team? I think the Pats can make the playoffs because of their easy schedule and the fact that I don't think anyone else in the division is all that good except for the Bills. But if the defense plays anything like it did two weeks ago going forward, the Pats' season is over. If it plays like it did the first two weeks, they will contend for the division.

You have been unable to accept the Colts aren't an elite team this year. You haven't spoken specifically about what is right or wrong with the team, but you have been unable to accept that the team has more holes than it has had in the last five years or so.

Actually Rob I never said a thing about elite teams either.

I never called the Colts one as well. If we make the playoffs do we keep our elite status? If we don't then yes we can not be called elite anymore.In fact until the playoffs start how can we call anyone elite? Right now you can say with the so called AFC elite teams showing early season struggles that there are no elite teams.

Are the Pats "elite" without Brady? Colts with a rough start? Chargers? Who knows. Stay tuned.

I have also spoken several times about what was right or wrong with this team. Right; O line health is coming back, Manning is getting healthier and back on track, Gonzalez is turning into a stud, running game is better with the stretch play back. I have seen the offense score more every game.

Wrong: overall defense, lousy tackling, inability to get off the field on third down. On offense; timing off at times with Manning and receivers.

Last edited:

Hmmm interesting.

You mean like being accused by multiple opponents and documented by your own employees as being guilty of cheating by pumping in crowd noise for years? Hypocrite...

You mean like being accused by multiple opponents and documented by your own employees as being guilty of cheating by pumping in crowd noise for years? Hypocrite...

Lame. The old crowd noise comeback. Not like anyone could ever really 100% prove that anyway. But, whatever makes you feel better.

Last edited:

Hmmm interesting.

Actually, the correct term for the Colts is '' ****ies '' , don't worry about your team though, they can always change another rule or buy another ref as needed.

The people who call the best team cheaters out of hate and jealousy are the same people who look the other way when their own team cheats.

I love how Dungy compared BB to Bonds last year while employing the best ''cheater'' in the business Howard Mudd. Indy is hypocrite central.

Actually Rob I never said a thing about elite teams either.

I never called the Colts one as well. If we make the playoffs do we keep our elite status? If we don't then yes we can not be called elite anymore.In fact until the playoffs start how can we call anyone elite? Right now you can say with the so called AFC elite teams showing early season struggles that there are no elite teams.

Are the Pats "elite" without Brady? Colts with a rough start? Chargers? Who knows. Stay tuned.

I have also spoken several times about what was right or wrong with this team. Right; O line health is coming back, Manning is getting healthier and back on track, Gonzalez is turning into a stud, running game is better with the stretch play back. I have seen the offense score more every game.

Wrong: overall defense, lousy tackling, inability to get off the field on third down. On offense; timing off at times with Manning and receivers.

You scoffed at me when I said I thought the Colts would go 10-6 and barely make the playoffs as a Wild Card. I may have gotten the wrong team who looks to win the AFC South, but I am looking to be on target or over estimating the Colts' chances at this point. And no 10-6 as a Wild Card is not elite unless they go deep into the playoffs.

I don't think the offense will rebound like you think though. The o-line at full strength last year was not all that great. It wasn't horrible, but clearly not as a good when Glenn achored the line.

I am s****ed to learn that Goodell sent out another memo.

Actually, the correct term for the Colts is '' ****ies '' , don't worry about your team though, they can always change another rule or buy another ref as needed.

The people who call the best team cheaters out of hate and jealousy are the same people who look the other way when their own team cheats.

I love how Dungy compared BB to Bonds last year while employing the best ''cheater'' in the business Howard Mudd. Indy is hypocrite central.

Best team? I am not saying a thing about the New York Giants.:confused:

Nice call my team ****ies. I guess crybabies, ****ies...whatever you can say to counteract the fact your team outside of NE has a * next to it in people's minds.

Last edited:

Hmmm interesting.

Would you please give it a rest? As a fellow Colts fan, I would just like to say that I am embarrassed, and ashamed.

Sure the Patriots Super Bowl wins, the fans will always question whether they are legit, or not, but Bill Polian is a big meanie-beanie na na poo poo head! This is coming from a Colts fan, mind you!

Also, the Tom Brady may be a system quarterback, but Tony Dungy sure is skinny looking. I know for one, I have always been embarrassed about that.

Never fret Pats fans, I know that you have been going through some tough times. It seems that there is one scandal after another, but I even have to admit that I envy those cool accents the fans have. I just talk like a normal guy. *sigh*

Would you please give it a rest? As a fellow Colts fan, I would just like to say that I am embarrassed, and ashamed.

Sure the Patriots Super Bowl wins, the fans will always question whether they are legit, or not, but Bill Polian is a big meanie-beanie na na poo poo head! This is coming from a Colts fan, mind you!

Also, the Tom Brady may be a system quarterback, but Tony Dungy sure is skinny looking. I know for one, I have always been embarrassed about that.

Never fret Pats fans, I know that you have been going through some tough times. It seems that there is one scandal after another, but I even have to admit that I envy those cool accents the fans have. I just talk like a normal guy. *sigh*

Now you go and make me feel ashamed for picking on poor Pats fans.

I have not even said a word about their system QB as well.:mad:

Howard Mudd is a cheater. *ashamed*

Jimmy Johnson said so on the tv, it must be true.

Roger Goodell may have handed down unprecedented punishment to the Patriots, but it is nothing compared to what an ex coach says.

I sure am embarassed.

Last edited:

Howard Mudd is a cheater. *ashamed*

Jimmy Johnson said so on the tv, it must be true.

Roger Goodell may have handed down unprecedented punishment to the Patriots, but it is nothing compared to what an ex coach says.

I sure am embarassed.

Our GM is too mean.:(

Our GM is too mean.:(

He is, and he says hurtful things. How dare he point out blatant cheating in an important game a few years ago. He has to understand that these people may be huge dorks, but nonetheless it is hard to let go. Bill Polian may be a genius of a general manager, but his hair cut is terrible. I hate it when my buddies are over, and he comes on tv. I want to hide somewhere.

And our uniforms are ugly. :blush:

He is, and he says hurtful things. How dare he point out blatant cheating in an important game a few years ago. He has to understand that these people may be huge dorks, but nonetheless it is hard to let go. Bill Polian may be a genius of a general manager, but his hair cut is terrible. I hate it when my buddies are over, and he comes on tv. I want to hide somewhere.

And our uniforms are ugly. :blush:

Polian makes me cringe with his style I agree. And yes the cheating he pointed out, how could he do that? You cannot disrespect the Pats. Rodney won't stand for it. He is 50 years old now but if he hits you hard and good he may hurt himself for the season.

I wish we had a system like the Pats too that could make just any QB off the street look good. I don't get it?

I am glad that I could come here to straighten you out ICSB.

You know good, and well what Jimmy Johnson said. Let this be a lesson for you.

I apologize, Pats Fans. We don't care if you guys are cheaters. That is your own business.

Stay classy, Bahstan. ;)

I am glad that I could come here to straighten you out ICSB.

You know good, and well what Jimmy Johnson said. Let this be a lesson for you.

I apologize, Pats Fans. We don't care if you guys are cheaters. That is your own business.

Stay classy, Bahstan. ;)

I had a friend who was caught cheating on a test in high school.He never was the same again after that in people's minds.He was always doubted and nobody believed he got all those As fairly.

:(

Last edited:

I had a friend who was caught cheating on a test in high school.He never was the same again after that in people's minds.He was always doubted and nobody believed he got all those As fairly.

:(

Usually people do that because they aren't good enough to compete with their counter parts. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Usually people do that because they aren't good enough to compete with their counter parts. *shrugs*
Kudos to Pats Sympathizer for bringing up some valuable life lessons tonight.

Shame on cheaters.:mad:

Last edited:

Not counting the playoffs, the Colts were penalized 86 times the year they won the superbowl. Their superbowl deserves an asterisk for all this blatant cheating.

UCPP
you're about as bright as a burnt out 5 watt bulb....seek life elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey