PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Polian is too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Bill Polian is too funny

Polian is a decent GM with a really good head coach and great QB....has been great competition for the Patriots during our decade of dominace.

Kudos to Pats Sympathizer for bringing up some valuable life lessons tonight.

Shame on cheaters.:mad:

How come coaches and coordinators have always covered their mouths with a folder well before Spygate came out?

So ICSB and Pats Sympathizer are the same person? How cute.

How come coaches and coordinators have always covered their mouths with a folder well before Spygate came out?

Oh, I'm sure that's always been just out of courtesy to other people on the sidelines....bad breath and all.

After all, the Patriots invented signal stealing and they're the only ones who have ever tried to use knowledge of what an opposing defense might do in calling an offensive play.

Even though Manning goes through all his gyrations and fake hand gestures at the line of scrimmage, he's only doing it because it's fun, not because he's just buying time while waiting for Howard "The Best In The Business" Mudd to relay stolen defensive signals to his headset.

Nah, no one else would ever try to do that. :rolleyes:

And people spend more time whining that Polian whines.:rolleyes:
We're fans, that's our lot. A person in Polian's position whining like he does (and I talk about his position in the competition committee as much as that with the Colts) is problematic at the least.

Bill Polian is a cry baby, no doubt about it.

:trolls:

if you all clickthe link make sure you add the letters C O C K in where the **** is other wise it won't work

Cripes! The clbuttic mistake strikes again. I think the jerk who created this silly word software should be buttbuttinated.

Best team? I am not saying a thing about the New York Giants.:confused:

Nice call my team ****ies. I guess crybabies, ****ies...whatever you can say to counteract the fact your team outside of NE has a * next to it in people's minds.

Oh no, the IQ less morons who watch espn 12 hours a day and know nothing about football have declared the Patriots cheaters for all time, my life is over because the ''build a better idiots '' have ruled against us. Oh dear me, so shameful to be a Patriots fan LOL

For the same reason they still do it?

can a mod lock this Colts fan troll-fest?

thanks!

For the same reason they still do it?

I'm not sure if you were trying to go along with my point or if it just went completely over your head. So, because of my uncertainty, I will just respond with this smiley: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots