PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Dion Dawkins on the Patriots "Tom Brady was their whole life and he isn't there anymore"

What? No one, at least not I said they should do that. But this quote about Brady being gone is not bulletin board material.
Brady was their life means the Patriots are dead.

What? No one, at least not I said they should do that. But this quote about Brady being gone is not bulletin board material.
Yea, if the Patriots need stuff like this to motivate them, this team is in worse shape than I thought. Or, more likely this is a nonsense post by the ubber fragile Team Bill crowd.

It's Bulletin Board material. Everyone here is aware the Patriots went 7-9. A divisional opponent just declared them DEAD.
Undertaker GIF by memecandy

Brady was their life means the Patriots are dead.
Yes, but putting anything about Brady on the Pats bulletin board just reminds the team they now have Cam and TB12 is winning Super Bowls in Tampa. Hardly inspiring. While I remain a fan of the team and of Brady, it's best for the team to just ignore anything to do with Brady and find a way to do what they have been great at over the years and that is to move on at this point.

Yes, but putting anything about Brady on the Pats bulletin board just reminds the team they now have Cam and TB12 is winning Super Bowls in Tampa. Hardly inspiring. While I remain a fan of the team and of Brady, it's best for the team to just ignore anything to do with Brady and find a way to do what they have been great at over the years and that is to move on at this point.
Any mention of Brady sends the members of Team Bill into a frenzy of uncontrollable hysteria. They start lashing at anyone that would dare question Bill's decisions. Simply starting a thread like the Gronkaneers has them frothing at the mouth. It’s sad and very very weird.

Any mention of Brady sends the members of Team Bill into a frenzy of uncontrollable hysteria. They start lashing at anyone that would dare question Bill's decisions. Simply starting a thread like the Gronkaneers has them frothing at the mouth. It’s sad and very very weird.
TommyBrady12 currently has 558 posts in the Tompa Bay Gronkaneers thread.
rofl.gif

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back