PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Dion Dawkins on the Patriots "Tom Brady was their whole life and he isn't there anymore"

Wait, are you confirming that he is in fact being "targeted and blacklisted?" I was kinda joking. Wow.

I think Ian unlocked the BB criticism thread 3 different times but some mod kept locking it over and over and over, and locking and deleting others. And now Ian's thrown in the towel. Being a mod is a voluntary job anyway and you don't want to remove any of them. Think I'll just have to volunteer to be a mod. What is fringe........ becomes establishment.

wait...what happened to Biff?...jeez, I take a day off and WW3 breaks out...

They are discussing how anything I post criticising BB's moves as GM gets censored.

After losing 35 of 39 games to the Patriots ( almost 90%) over two decades, the Bills finally win two vs NE in a year for the first time sine 1993.... wonderful but in the long run, I'd do it for about 5 years before you start bragging and ragging..........................

They are discussing how anything I post criticising BB's moves as GM gets censored.
I don't want to get into this but I've criticized Bill's moves as GM and I'm not being censored. Maybe it's your incessant way of posting the same thing that's the issue.

P.S. you are now blocked from MySpace.

Well there are a lot of people that think the Bills are much more likely to reach playoffs this year than Patriots. Is that really that unreasonable?

And if you're more likely to make playoffs, then you're more likely to win the SB. Again, is that really that unreasonable?
Yes I think it's unreasonable to think one of the biggest losers in sports a franchise that almost moved to Canada will actually win a SB. There on a fun little upswing now but you know they can't sustain it.

And throw the Jets and Dolphins right in with them. These 3 teams don't just get to erase 30+ years of futility just because we are on a down swing.

We should not have ended up with 7 wins

You're right. Probably should have had 10 wins. Seattle, Denver and @Buffalo were all games that should have been wins. Maybe even 11 wins because the argument can be made Newton gave them a better chance to beat KC than Hoyer which somehow that was still a game in the 4th quarter.

It's Bulletin Board material. Everyone here is aware the Patriots went 7-9. A divisional opponent just declared them DEAD.
Hard to put “they think we‘re dead because Brady is gone”! on the bulletin board. Kind of reminds everyone 5hat yeah, Brady is gone and we’ve got Cam.

You're right. Probably should have had 10 wins. Seattle, Denver and @Buffalo were all games that should have been wins. Maybe even 11 wins because the argument can be made Newton gave them a better chance to beat KC than Hoyer which somehow that was still a game in the 4th quarter.
This is what fans of 6-8 win teams across the league say every year we’re so close. yeah we’re 7-9 but we were just a couple breaks away from the playoffs and once in the playoffs anything can happen.

I guess dawkins and the Bills believe that the Division crown should simply be handed to them every year since TB12 is gone. Sorry buddy, it does not work that way.
You still have to go out and earn it EVERY year and no one is laying down for you or your team. You will see how hard it is to consistently win in this league.

Hard to put “they think we‘re dead because Brady is gone”! on the bulletin board. Kind of reminds everyone 5hat yeah, Brady is gone and we’ve got Cam.

They should just roll over and quit then.

This was true last year, but this year at least it feels like we are moving on from the relationship. We'll see how it goes. I'm still worried about our lack of a competitive QB, but hopefully that is going to be addressed in the draft.

When you win you can talk. Good for them. Brady OWNED them. We will see how 2021 goes ...

wait...what happened to Biff?...jeez, I take a day off and WW3 breaks out...
Hell hath no fury like a moderator scorned.

Hey, the Bills beat the Pats twice this year and made it to the AFCCG while the Pats missed the playoffs. If he wants to crow about it, that’s his right. If the Pats are upset about those comments, then the Brady-less team needs to do something about it next year. Pretty simple.
I bet if someone punched you at a bar for spilling their beer you'd be like "Hey look the man paid money for that drink and it's my fault for spilling it. I can't be upset. It's my fault."

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back