PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick is the best coach in NFL history

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not afraid to make big decisions. That's what I love about him.

He's orchestrated 5 Super Bowl victories and has us competing every year. People judge him by his own ridiculously high standard.

We just didn't have the horses on D today. Sure he shares some blame for that, but he takes huge credit for getting us there.

I hope he's back next year to take another run at it

These pathetic threads. Some people will defend this coach to no end. He was absolute **** today. Not one snap on defense for one your best defenders?!?

I don't know what games people were watching this year if they think Butler was one of our best defenders. He was below average all year. I lost track of the amount of times I saw him trailing 5 yards behind a receiver across the middle. Did he deserve to get benched? Maybe not, but his absence wasn't the reason we lost today.

These pathetic threads. Some people will defend this coach to no end. He was absolute **** today. Not one snap on defense for one your best defenders?!?
5 SB wins

It hurts.

Philly offense played perfect.

He stuck by his principles.

Right or wrong there is no other head coach I would want.

The defense needs retooling.

On to free agency and the draft.

Dominate.
Philadelphia's offense wasn't perfect. People forget that Bill Belichick isn't just the offense, he's the defense as well. When Belichick's, not Patricia's, defense can be so pathetic, any offense in the league can do well. We saw it throughout the season. Belichick is the reason we were in this position. I won't go far as to say that we would have surely won the game had he not "stuck by his principles", but we would have had many more chances. Our offense played perfect in the 2nd half barring the fumble, and that SHOULD have been good enough for this particular game.

I don't know what games people were watching this year if they think Butler was one of our best defenders. He was below average all year. I lost track of the amount of times I saw him trailing 5 yards behind a receiver across the middle. Did he deserve to get benched? Maybe not, but his absence wasn't the reason we lost today.
He wasn't meeting his usual standard of play (approx "Pro Bowl" level) but he was still a decent CB. He's undoubtedly better than Jordan Richards on every day of the week, and usually on par with Rowe if not slightly better.

It hurts.

Philly offense played perfect.

He stuck by his principles.

Right or wrong there is no other head coach I would want.

The defense needs retooling.

On to free agency and the draft.

Dominate.

I don’t know. Maybe work harder to put together a better gameplan than to take in a basketball game the week of the super bowl?

Even the best have a bad day and he did tonight. I will wait and see why he benched butler. I don't think philly scores 41 with butler in the game.

Philly was aggressive and played the perfect game offensively. The clement TD. The 2 Alshon catches. The ridiculous 4th down Foles play. Every Ertz catch was huge. Blount pounded us.

What we saw tonight was a perfect Philly offense. The best executed offensive gameplan in Super Bowl history.

Belichick was out coached period.

Belichick is the greatest coach ever, on to next season

BB is usually a very good in game manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST